IMAGINE #21

Its been months since i opened this acc. But I'm back .. A big apologies to @kissa_pgl For the late request grant . but anyway, here you go. :)

"Connor Patrick Mcdonough!  Oh, you're so dead!" You giggle whilst hitting Connor a pillow as both of you playing a pillow fight at your house.

You and connor had been living in together for 3 years now , and the heat of your relationship just got hotter and hotter all over the years. You and connor graduated together in engineering school , and now you both just got liscensed as Engineers.

"Haha , you can't beat me Engineer (Y/N)!!" Connor proudly exclaimed as he hit you with a pillow.

"No way, i'm gonna win this fight Engineer McDonough!" You Reasure and hit him back .

The pillow fight still going on until he hit you accidentally hard that you fell off the bed and bumped your bum into the floor .

"Aaaaaaaahh!" You screamed in pain. You saw him worriedly ran to you and pouted.

"Feeling guilty?" You smiled.

"I'm really sorry baby, i...i didnt mean to." He concernly apologize .

You just chuckled at his cuteness."awww... Its okay baby . I'm okay , Just a little pain , but its fine." You smiled for the reassurance. He let out a deep sigh and calmed a bit then carry you off to bed.

As he settled you lying down on the bed . he crawled on top of you and lyed down just above of your chest listening to your heartbeat .

He smirked. "Your heart's pumping so fast" then , he looks at you straight into the eyes , with love. "You still have a crush on me " he chuckled.

"We're Together" you answered setting his hair at the side.

He smiled "still." And lyed down above your chest again and listened to your heart beat.

"Goodnight princess." He uttered.

"Goodnight , love." You answered back.

He then kissed you goodnight.

-------
Done.x
PM your Requests . love .x
BYEFamily