Imagine #12

Name: Ashbel

Age: 14

Bias: Connor

You and connor have the same birthday , and you are both celebrating your 14th birthday in the same place . you are so happy since you have done another year with happy friendship with connor , and connor cant wait to celebrate it with you . you are about to finish when connor went inside your room and called you. As you turned around , connor just looked at you –Mesmerized -  “hi, happy birthday .” He mumbled and he rubbed his neck shyly. You smiled and greeted back “hey, happy birthday too!” . Connor wore a Red polo with a stripe black and white  tie and a black slacks and a black shoes. Then , you wore a red floral dress and a black channel heels which perfectly matched in connor’s suit, you slightly curled your hair , and put a little make up on your face.

Your family and connor’s family had a dinner to celebrate your birthday , you were happy talking along with the entire family , until one of the singers said “grab your loved ones  in front and dance with them with a slow cong that im gonna sing next “.  Connor didn’t hesitate to grab you infront , he just did . then a slow song played and you both danced. You felt something like connor is the only one you can see in the entire time . then , suddenly he hugged you while slow dancing , your heartbeat began to pump so fast , and the intense all around your body started swirling like you don’t know what to do . 

“you are the most beautiful girl , I’ve seen , I promise if I turned 18 , I will court you” Connor whispered. You blushed and smiled.

“Don’t worry , I will wait for it , handsome” you whispered back . He kissed your cheek , and you danced and enjoyed all night.