imagine #9 (clanwinner)2nd place

name:cyrene

age: 14

bias: Riley

it was a hot Sunday morning  and you feel so bored , especially you are new in florida .

you don't know anyone

you don't have friends

so you stuck in your room counting the glow in the dark things that is sticked in your ceiling.

suddenly someone knocked on your door.

"who is it?" you asked.

" open up your door honey, we have visitors" mom said softly and sweet as it was .

"see you downstairs ,ok?" she added. and went downstairs.

"visitors? maybe this is just about mom's business again" you mumbled and rolled your eyes. as a respect to your visitors , you went downstairs and acted like you were happy to see them , but your eyes widened to what you have seen.

it is mommy joan and daddy mark, mcdonough brother's parents . you were shocked and cant even speak straight. you looked at them with disbelief.

"oh , this is my daughter , cyrene , she is the youngest among my three children " your mom said .

"oh, hi dear , its so nice to meet a beautiful girl like you" mommy joan said and gave you a cheek to cheek kiss. and daddy mark just gave you a warm hug .

" my sons are on the way here , so maybe they'll be good friends" mommy joan said. as you heard her said , your fangirl mode begins, but you try to hold it for them to feel comfortable around you.

not less than an hour , the lads finally got into your house.

(ding dong)

you taked  a deep breath and released it

"I got it" you said and opened the door.

as you opened the door , you saw your ultimate crush , Riley McDonough .

his glimmering green eyes , looked at your brown eyes and his scent wrapped around your nose that makes you feel good, and his beauty that makes you more fall inlove with him, and lastly was his voice that makes your heart beat more faster than normal beat and it gives you more butterflies in your stomach that made you blushed.

"hi" he greeted.

"h-hi" you stuttered.

" are you the new villager?" he asked.

" y-yeah" you stuttered again.

" see , were on the right place" connor stated. riley smirked.

" oh... uhmm.. come inside , your mom and dad are here " you said and give them a space to enter. as they enter the house they directly went to their parents and hugged them(aww..they're sweet)

after an hours you've talked to BYE and their parents , its time for them to go home.

" so , see you tomorrow for the dinner ?" mom said to mommy joan . and mommy joan just nodd and smile , and gave you a hug .

as you give riley a hug , he whispered something.

" don't be pressure to wear something casual , you're beautiful , and a women who is beautiful can wear any clothes " and he gave you a wink and a smile.

you smiled back and just blushed the whole time . but before he totally leaved , he gave youhis number , and started your sweet    communication to each other .

-----------------------+--+-----+-+-+-+-----++++----+-+--+--------+-+-++------+-+-+-+++-+------+++-+---+---------

BYEfamily