Chapter 8

Authors Note

First off id like to thank all you awesome people reading and voting on my book, it literally means the world! i hope you are enjoying the story. I know im enjoying writing it.

“Move out the way, I get the front seat,” I pushed Lewis out of my way. We decided to go to the lakeshore, and Zach was driving.

Lewis started to laugh, “So you can sit beside your boyfriend?”I shoved Lewis again, squeezing into the front seat, and he got into the back.

Zach was sitting in the front eyeing us both down, “oh boy, how I’ve missed you guys.” We drove to the lake, and when we got their Zach parked the car in the parking lot. Before getting out of the car I reached down the get my bag with my towel, and stuff. As I bent down Zach grabbed my face and reached it up to his giving me a peck on the lips, I grabbed his hand from my face and looked up and him smiling. Going to grab my bag again, I picked it up and walked out of the car.

Lewis was standing outside looking at us, “can you guys hurry up.”

“No one told you to wait for us,” I replied. Lewis continued to stare; he lifted his hand going to slap me, but pulled away before reaching me. I blinked, “that’s what I thought,” Lewis said laughing.

We walked towards the beach, and set our towels up. The first thing I did was take my clothes off and started to walk towards the water, I loved swimming. All of a sudden I was picked up from the ground, and was being carried towards the water. I started kicking until I was thrown in the water, I came up for air ready to tackle whoever threw me in the water, and of course of all people it was Lewis. I ran and jumped on him tackling him into the water. He pushed me up throwing me off him. All of a sudden Zach came out of nowhere and picked me up tossing me into the water.

“Oh my God, guys stop,” I screamed surfacing from the water. Zach and Lewis just stood there laughing.

“I brought a football,” Zach said, showing a football that he had hidden under his armpit.

“What the hell where’d that come from” I joked. Zach threw the football at me and I caught it throwing it to Lewis.

“You still play football?” Lewis asked Zach. “No, I stopped after senior year, how about you?”

“No, I got better things to do,” Lewis replied. Growing up Zach and Lewis played football, and I would practice with them, but my parents didn’t want me to participate in football other than with them, they were scared that I’d get hurt. So I grew up playing soccer.  After a while of throwing the ball, I walked up onto shore, leaving Lewis and Zach.

Lying on my towel, I grabbed my bag and pulled out my book. I lay there reading in the sun. All of a sudden I felt water start to hit my back, and then a lot of pressure pushing me into the ground; I turned my head as much as I could to see Lewis sitting on me. “Dude get the fuck off me!” I yelled.

“Stop being a loser, and come play with us.” I tried to get up but Lewis was much stronger than me. “Fine, but get off me.” Lewis got off me and reached out his hand offering to help me up, I accepted it and once I was on my two feet we started to walk over to Zach. Zach was standing at a food stand, and when I got closer, he started to smile. “I thought you wanting me to come play football, why did you tell me to come if you’re eating,” I looked at Lewis.

“Well you have to eat anyways so stop complaining, “Lewis replied. I walked up to Zach, “what do you want?” he asked. I looked at the menu; it contained pizza, hot dogs, burgers, fries, and other items that I wasn’t really in the mood for.  After Lewis ordered a burger and shake, and Zach got a hot dog, I decided on pizza. “I’ll have a large vegetarian pizza.” I told the lady working at the stand. She looked at me like I was crazy, and Zach and Lewis looked at me as well, “what I’m hungry.” I wasn’t into the food offered at the stand, but when you were hungry anything tasted good, and I’m pretty sure you can’t go wrong with pizza.