Erza meets her mother

Erza was running as fast as she can, she was still hurting because of Fairy Tail guild master that gave up his life for them. He died so they would have less enemies to face in this war...

Erza stopped as she saw Wendy and Carla crying...she noticed a body on the ground...?Erza ran towards them as her eyes widen at who she saw "J-Juvia..." Erza managed to say as she fell to her knees...

Wendy turned to face Erza "I tried to save her but by the time I came she was already dead..." Wendy tells the scarlet haired wizard, Erza was so hurting even more now...

She stood up "We must find a way to defeat them at all cost..." Erza told both Wendy and Carla. "What about Lucy, Levy and Gray...?" Carla asked Erza as she shook her head as she looked down to the ground.

"Even them as well Wendy...we don't have a choice at all. All we can know is that one of them could have done that to Juvia!" Erza shouted the last part with tears streaming down.

Wendy gasped at hearing what she told her as she got up as well. She still had tears but she had a determined expression showing. "Right!" She shouted.

Erza nodded as she turn to only be faced with another women face. "So your Erza Scarlet. Heh I see so then this battle should be very interesting then." The women tells her.

She jumped away from the women "Who are you!" Erza shouted at her. "I thought it would be pretty obvious. I am you and you are me." She tells Erza as she was confused.

Wendy saw Erza talkings to the women that appeared out of nowhere. She thought that both of them kinda look resembles each other. Wendy wondered does this women have a connection with Erza?

But suddenly Wendy thoughts faded as she heard Carla yell "Let me go!! Let me go!!" Wendy turned around to see it was Lucy that grabbed her!

"Lucy-san please let her go!" Wendy shouted as Lucy looked at Wendy with hateful eyes. "She is still alive after Mari pierced her?" She asked the Sky Dragon Slayer.

Wendy eyes widen "H-How..." She stuttered a little. "I know everything and how all the battles turned out. Like I know Chelia lost her magic to save you and Carla." Lucy told them as Wendy didn't want to hear that.

Lucy had this sadistic look in her eyes that scared Wendy...this was not the Lucy that she once knew at all...this was someone else...

Wendy heard magic attacks as she saw Erza  was on the ground, out of nowhere Wendy hit by a blast. She was thrown to the ground hard.

"Do you wanna know who killed Juvia?" Lucy asked the Fairy girls as they looked at her. "Invel Yura oh but I bet you didn't know this as well Mirajane is also dead."

"...M-Mira is dead..." Erza mumbled as her and Wendy had tears streaming down. All of their friends will die at this rate...

Lucy could see that there was anger filled in their eyes.. "You will pay for this!" Erza shouted as she went to attack Irene. "We won't let you guys win!" Wendy yelled at Lucy.

Like Erza both Wendy and Carla went to go and attack Lucy but she ended up dodging their attacks.

To be continued