Chelia against Wall

Chelia was running around the city to try and look for both Wendy and Carla. She might not be that much of any help but she still want to try and help them beat these bad guys.

"My what do we have here? It's a magic less little girl on the battlefield! Ahahahaha!" Chelia turn to see a man who was laughing. "Who are you!" She shouted at him.

He looked up at Chelia "I am Wall the great Machias!" Wall shouted as he was fast almost like that women that had the time magic and god soul.

Suddenly Chelia sleeve was once again cut off "Hahahaha blood really suits you pinky. Ahahaha." Wall tells Chelia as he laughs again.

Chelia saw that she was bleeding. "H-How..." She stuttered as she wanted to know. She looked up at Wall.

Wall smirked at her "Dimaria has time magic so she stops Time to attack her opponents but unlike her I'm fast in a blink of an eye I can kill you. Ahahhaha!" He told her.

Chelia eyes widen 'Just how powerful are these guys. Not to mention Wendy ex-guild-mates joined them, they are not regular wizards at all. They are too powerful for us...' Chelia thought to herself.

Chelia backed away but she stopped as she shook her head. "So your gonna fight me without any magic?" Wall asked Chelia raising an eyebrow.

"Whether or not I have magic doesn't make any difference! I will fight you for the sake of Ishgar with or without magic!" Chelia told him determined as he laughed like crazy again.

Since Wall was laughing Chelia took that chance to hit him. Chelia ran and jumped in the air to kick Wall, he leaned back to dodge. "Ahaha!"

"Now's my chance." Chelia kicked him again as she managed to hit him on his chin.

"Urgh!!!" He says in pain as she kicked him in the stomach now. Wall hit the ground "Ahahahhaha! This will be fun!" Wall tells Chelia as he punched her in the stomach and kicked her on the side.

"Argh!!!!" Chelia screamed in pain as she coughed some blood out. She got back up "Still going to fight? You must really like to feel pain Ahahah." Wall grins at Chelia.

Chelia glared at Wall "I-I won't give up..."She whispers to herself. But she couldn't move at all he lifted his arms up pointing it at her. "Fire Blast!" Wall chanted as the blasts come straight at Chelia.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Chelia screamed in more pain as she flew in the air, Chelia opened one of her eyes to see Wall above her as he kicked her.

That kick was hard that Chelia was kicked to the ground hard. Her eyes widen in so much pain that she was feeling.

Chelia vision was getting blurry now as she felt like she was losing her consciousness. 'No I can't give up yet, I still need to find...them...I need to help them all out...'

"...Wendy...Carla...Sherry...Lyon...everyone..." Chelia whispered to herself as a few tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Chelia don't give up...!"

That slowly made Chelia open her eyes to see that she was on top of a hill. Chelia was standing as she turned to see the person that she was trying to look for.

"Wendy!"

To be continued