Erza, Minvera, Lyon and Sting Retreat

Natsu woke up as he stood up and walked out of the guild. Once out of the guild he saw his allies no now they were his enemies. They weren't his friends anymore.

"Natsu! What the hell are you doing?!" Sting shouted "Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu chanted as Sting chanted "Holy Dragon Roar!" He countered Natsu roar.

It made a big explosion "So you joined their side. I wouldn't have seen this coming and you wanted to stop Zeref." Sting told him "So what made you change sides?"

Natsu spoke up "It's none of your business, I'm your enemy now and you are mine. My orders are to kill the enemies!" Natsu told Sting.

Sting closed his eyes as he sighed "Fine so be it! I'll stop you no matter what!" Sting shouted as he started attacking as Natsu countered with his attacks.

To Kagura vs Minvera & Erza

Back outside of the guild Kagura was facing Minerva and Erza right now. "Kagura What is wrong with you! Why have you chosen the enemy side!" Minerva shouted while blocking Kagura attacks.

"Someone is most likely controlling her!" Erza shouted as she attacked Kagura from behind but she managed to block it.

Kagura swung her sword very fast as she managed to hurt both Erza and Minerva. "Gyaaaaahhhhh!!!!" Both girls screamed in pain.

Minerva stood up as she attacked trying her best to not harm Kagura but it looks like she has no choice in the matter. "This is for your own good!" Minerva shouted as she attacked Kagura.

Erza got back up as she joined back in the battle, she did not want to bring harm to Kagura but she has no choice but to hurt her.

All three girls went all out now, none of them are holding anything back! Minerva and Erza didn't want to hurt her at all but they needed to, they need to bring Kagura back to her senses!

To Chelia vs Lyon

Meanwhile Chelia was facing Lyon "Chelia what is wrong with you!" Lyon shouted dodging Chelia attacks but she did not give him anytime to take a breather at all.

"Chelia!" Lyon called out to her again but she still attacked him and said nothing to him at all. "Is it someone's magic that is controlling you?!" He asked her but still nothing from her.

"Very well then Chelia you leave me no choice in the matter...I will defeat you and bring you back!" Lyon shouted as he attacked her back and Chelia counter the attack.

They were both going all out but Lyon was holding back trying not to harm her too much at all in this fight.

To Gray

Gray decided to join the fight and freeze half of their enemies so it will end soon. Levy was busy watching the battle from a distant as she was laughing as she enjoyed them dying.

Gray smiled as he felt Natsu magic knowing that he has joined in the fight. "Go on your rampage, kill the enemies." Gray whispered with a sinister smirk.

Lucy on the other hand was still in the guild angry as she was glaring at the now dead body of Mavis. She hated Mavis so very much and she couldn't stop her from doing this at all...

Back To Natsu, Kagura and Chelia battle

Both of the girls were stronger now since they had both Lucy and Levy blood in them. And Minerva, Erza and Lyon were now badly injured as they tried dodging the girls attacks but couldn't.

Natsu was much more stronger then usual since he has Gray blood in him now. Sting realized that he doesn't stand against Natsu with the strength he has left.

Sting was injured badly even thought he barely started fighting against Natsu. He was definitely to strong for him right now "I don't stand a chance..." Sting whispered.

Erza saw that Kagura froze for a moment as she took this as her chance. She looked at Minvera as she nodded. Minvera made both of them disappear as she grabbed Lyon with both her and Erza.

All three of them made a run for it and retreated from a battle they would lose and lose their life's as well...

"Holy Nova!!" Sting chanted as the light was bright and the explosion was big. "Sorry about that Natsu..." Sting whispered as he too made a run for it...

To be continued