Mavis Kisses Zeref

Zeref was seeing a beat up Mavis on the ground as she looked up at him with a glare. "My I didn't know you can glare like that Mavis." Zeref told her as she got up.

"You hurt my guild mates and killed Makarov! You made Lucy, Levy and Gray turn against us!" Mavis shouted at zeref as he only smirk at Mavis. "Me? You must be mistaken I only helped them. Your guild is the reason why they chose the enemy side Mavis." Zeref told her as her eyes widen.

Mavis looked down at her hands as she remembered how Lucy blamed it all on Fairy Tail for making them hate this guild. Mavis body was trembling as she took a deep breath and looked at Zeref with determined eyes.

Zeref smiled at Mavis "What's with that look Mavis?" Zeref asked Mavis as she jumped on Zeref as he was shock and fell on his back. "What..." But Zeref was cut off by Mavis as she kissed him and his eyes widen.

Mavis kissed Zeref as she was thinking of him as a dear person to her. Mavis thought of the old days of when she loved Zeref and he loved her... 'I think I still have feelings for him.'

Tears were streaming down Mavis cheeks as she pulled back as Zeref was shocked and surprised by the kiss. "You must die Zeref..." Mavis whispered to him as a bright light was surrounding them.

Mavis moved out of the way "No!" Zeref shouted as the bright light consumed him. "No! Zeref!" Mavis turned to see that Lucy was the one that shouted. Lucy had tears as Zeref was now gone as she fell to her knees.

Mavis still had tears streaming down her cheeks as she looked down at the ground. 'He is the enemy of the world so he needed to disappear...' Mavis thought to herself. But Mavis was pushed down to the ground.

Mavis looked to see that Lucy was on top of Mavis as Lucy put her hands on her neck. "Urg..." Lucy was choking Mavis as she was glaring at Mavis with pure anger. "How dare you do that to Zeref!" Lucy shouted as she raised her magic as everything was shaking.

"S-stop...I-it..." Mavis tried to say as she tried to pulled Lucy hands off her neck. But Lucy grip tighten on Mavis neck more as she could not take it anymore as everything was beginning to become blurry to Mavis now...

Lucy was angry and sad that Mavis took Zeref away from her! 'I'll kill her for what she did.' Lucy thought to herself in anger. Lucy saw Mavis hands loosen as they fell to the ground as she stopped breathing too.

Lucy started laughing as Mavis was dead, Lucy killed Mavis for what she did. "She deserved it! She took him away from me! Mavis took Zeref away from me so she needed to die!" Lucy shouted.

To be continued