Gray vs Natsu

Gray blocked Natsu attack from hitting his Majesty any further. "It's seems like we're going to fight now Natsu." Gray told his old friend.

"Yeah it looks like it." Natsu said as he lit his fist more on fire. Gray smirked at him as he was blocking Natsu fist with his left arm.

"Ice Dragon God! Dragon Claws!" Gray chanted as he attacked Natsu as he jumped away from Gray attack. "Are you okay your Majesty?" Gray asked Zeref as he nodded. "Yes you came just in time." He told him.

Gray glared at Natsu as he glared back at him. Gray only smirked at Natsu now. "May I kill him Zeref." Gray asked Zeref as Zeref looked at Gray. Zeref saw bloodlust in Gray's eyes, he knew that Gray wanted this for so long.

Zeref nodded at Gray. "Yes I will handle Mavis myself, Lucy will handle the others and Levy will handle the others from outside along with the other Spriggans." Zeref said as he went downstairs.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu chanted as Gray chanted as well "Ice Devil Rage!" Both their Roar and Rage collide making a big explosion. Their attacks destroyed the roof of the Fairy Tail guild.

"Hey! You idiot your not the only one fighting in here!" Lucy shouted at Gray as he grin at her. "Oh sorry I forgot you were here." Gray told Lucy.

Lucy glared at Gray but continued fighting both Lisanna and Chelia. Gray was dodging Natsu fire attacks. "Let me punch some sense into you Gray!" Natsu shouted at Gray.

Gray smiled as his fist connected with Natsu's and Natsu was glaring at Gray. "You know I killed all the Blue Pegasus guild members. Juvia, Erza, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Lily and Your Master are dead. Even more people are dying as we speak." Gray smirked at Natsu as Gray told him.

But suddenly Gray was punched in the chin being thrown in the air, Gray eyes widen. "How dare you say that Gray! Fire Dragon King Demolition Fist!" Natsu shouted as he attacked Gray again. This time Gray hit a table and broke it.

Gray was shocked that Natsu managed to hit Gray twice as he just laughed at that.

"Ahahahaha! Nice one it's been so long since someone was able to land an actual hit on me." Gray said as he looked at Natsu.

Natsu was on fire as Gray grin "I'll be able to fight a worthy opponent now. Ice Devil destructive Fist!" Gray chanted as he punched Natsu in the gut as Natsu stomach froze a little.

"What the..." Natsu said as he was shocked "You see I can freeze you with my magic." Gray told him as Natsu was even more shocked.

They both ran towards each other as they both threw punches and kicks at each other. "Lighting Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu attack was coming straight at Gray as he smirked "Reflect!" And Natsu roar went back to him as his eyes widen.

Gray eyes widen to see him eat his own fire "What! I thought you couldn't eat your own fire." Gray asked Natsu as Gray was really shocked.

Gray noticed Natsu eyes filled with anger and hatred towards him. Gray started smiling. "You hate me so much that you have so much hatred and anger towards me." Gray told Natsu. Gray was smiling with so much happiness in him.

"Of course you betrayed your home! Your family and friends! How could I not hate you Gray!" Natsu shouted as he was on fire once again.

"Hidden Fire Form! Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade!" Natsu chanted as he comes straight at Gray to attack him. Gray was shaking in anger as Gray glared at Natsu.

Gray body was filled with rage "Your wrong in the end you all betrayed us Natsu. Fire, Wind and Ice God Sacred Art: Frost Fire Whirlwind!" Gray chanted as their attacks collide.

"I will not lose to you Gray!" Natsu shouted at Gray. "Yeah I feel the same way! I'll kill you Natsu!" Gray shouted at Natsu as so much of his attack broke threw Natsu attack. Natsu was sent flying.

Natsu screamed in pain "Gyahhhhhh!!!!" He hit the ground hard as Natsu couldn't move at all. "N-no I can't give...up..." Natsu whispered as Gray walked towards him. Gray made a sword of ice.

"Time for you to die." Gray told Natsu as Gray lifted the sword of ice up as he cut Natsu as blood splattered.

"Noooooooo!!!!!"

To be continued

Who shouted no and did Gray kill Natsu? So many questions right ahaha. Well got to wait for that chapter.

Next chapter is Levy Ultimate Spell!