Lucy/Gray's Battle Continues!

Natsu was throwing punches and kicks at Gray as Gray countered them. "Stop dodging my attacks and fight me for real!" Natsu shouted at Gray.

Gray smirked at Natsu "Ice God Dragon Claw!" Gray chanted as both of his hands turned to ice dragon claws. Gray eyes were blood red as Natsu saw and glared at him.

"I'm not scared of you Gray!" Natsu shouted at Gray "Well you should be. Natsu do you know who you are." Gray asked Natsu. Gray tried to cut him but he did a backflip.

"Of course I do! I am Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail!" Natsu yelled at Gray. Gray shook his head "Your wrong, that's not who you truly are. They all lied to you especially Igneel." Gray told him.

Natsu looked confused and shocked as Gray smiled "You are E.N.D Master Zeref ultimate Demon." Gray told Natsu the truth as his eyes widen in shock. "No your lying!"

Gray smirked "Why would I lie about that. You were once human but you were reborn as a monster and a true demon." Gray told Natsu as he was shaking looking at his hands.

Gray took that chance as he attacked Natsu but Natsu stopped the attack with his bare hands as Gray eyes widen in shock. "What?" Gray asked Natsu as his hands lit on fire.

"You might be telling a lie or the truth but I know who I am! I am Natsu Dragneel Of Fairy Tail!" Natsu shouted as he punched Gray.

"Gahhhh...!" Gray shouted in pain as he glared at Natsu as Gray return the glare back at him. They both ran at each other getting their attacks ready.

"Ice God Sacred Art!"

"Fire Dragon Sacred Art!"

"Blazing Fire!/Freezing God Ice Blast!"

Their attacks collide as it made another huge explosion. Gray eyes glowed but widen as the same goes for Natsu as his eyes just widen.

Their attacks were both strong as it grazed them both. They both backed away "Tch..." Both Gray and Natsu glared at each other again.

"Ahhh...I'm sorry..." Natsu turned around as his eyes widen at what he saw.

Lucy was fighting both Lisanna and Chelia as she was dodging both their attacks as well. Lucy flipped as she landed on her hands then Lucy kicked Lisanna and Chelia on the chins. "Urgh..."

"You both are strong but I won't lose to any of you at all." Lucy told them with a smirk as they glared at her. "Well we feel the same way Lucy!" Lisanna shouted as she attacked Lucy scratching her arm.

"Sky Dragon Whirlwind Wave!" Chelia chanted as she attacked Lucy from behind. "Gyahhhh!!!" Lucy screamed in pain as Lucy hit the guild wall.

"We managed to get a solid hard attack on her." Chelia tells Lisanna "Yeah but I doubt that would stop her." Lisanna told Chelia as they prepared.

"Takeover! Fallen Angel!"

Both Lisanna and Chelia eyes widen to see a figure walk towards them with black wings as well as carrying a black Sword in her left hand.

They couldn't say anything "I can't believe you made me use Fallen Angel." Lucy told them with a smile as they backed away. "You have Takeover Magic too?!" Lisanna asked as Lucy just grin at her.

Lucy flew towards them while swinging her sword as Lucy went to attack them both. "Ahhhhhhh!" They screamed in pain "So much Force!" Chelia shouted.

Lucy lift one of her hands up "Fallen Blast." Lucy chanted as a black and purple beam went straight at them. But Chelia put up an enchantment to protect them.

Lucy looked at them "So you can also use her enchantments." Lucy said as she forced more magic into that blast.

It broke through the enchantment as the blast hit both of them. It made a huge explosion as the smoke started to cleared up a little bit.

At what Lucy saw shocked her, she saw that Chelia was on the other side. Lucy eyes widen, on the ground she was shocked to see who took the hit "...Lisanna..." Chelia whispered as she was shocked and surprised.

Lisanna was on the floor coughing as Chelia ran up to her. "I'll heal you!" Chelia told Lisanna as she shook her head. "...My wound is too deep to be healed..." Lisanna managed to tell Chelia.

Chelia was in tears now as she grabbed Lisanna hand "...Everything...is so...Dark..." Lisanna managed to say.

"Nooooooooo!"

Lisanna turned to face Natsu as he was fighting Gray, she managed to speak up "Ahhh...I'm so sorry..." Lisanna dropped her hand.

To be continued