Levy vs Kagura

Kagura sword went through Levy body as Levy smirked at her and Kagura eyes widen in shock as she did no damaged "...How..." She asked her.

Levy kneed Kagura in the gut as Kagura coughed. "I trained that's how!" Levy shouted as she glared at her as she kicked Kagura in the face "Water God Kick."

"Me, Lucy and Gray were treated horribly by that garbage of a guild. So we trained until we were strong enough!" Levy told Kagura as she laughed.

Kagura stood up with her sword in her hands holding it in front of her. "Very well you are an enemy to everyone in Ishgar now. I will cut you down." Kagura told levy with a death glare.

Levy smirked at her "Come at me then!" She told Kagura as she attacked Levy. Levy dodged her sword as she summoned a sword to counter her attack.

Both swords collide as steel against steel were colliding fast. Kagura managed to cut Levy on her waist as Levy cut her on the leg a deep cut was on both the girls.

"Tch...that's enough playing around!Takeover Flame Devil." Levy chanted as Fire started to surround Levy body as Kagura eyes widen. "This magic is..."

As the fire died down Kagura saw Levy with long blonde hair and on her head was devil horns

As the fire died down Kagura saw Levy with long blonde hair and on her head was devil horns. She has marks around her body as well.

"A Takeover Form!" Kagura shouted as Levy was smiling at her. "Yes I grew stronger over the years Kagura. Now die." Levy attacked really fast.

Kagura blocked her attack with her sword. Levy smiled more "Amazing how your leg is badly injured yet your able to still fight." Levy told Kagura.

Kagura glared at Levy "I will keep fighting for everyone, I will stop you at all cost! I am too amaze that you are still fighting with that wound." Kagura told Levy.

They both started clashing their swords as they were moving so fast. Kagura notice her sword was melting a little as she looked shocked and Levy smirked.

"My Hell flame Sword is very hot and it can melt anything that it touches if I wish for it to." Levy told Kagura as she jumped back.

Kagura bangs casted a shadow over her eyes 'I'm going to lose this battle...I'm no match for her...but I can't give up.' Kagura thought to herself.

Kagura moved in a blink of an eye as she slash Levy. Levy eyes widen as blood splattered in the air "No...way..." Levy whispered. 'H-How was she...able to...'

Levy Takeover form was wearing off "I will never give up!" Levy shouted as she glared at her as she attacked Kagura threw the pain she was feeling.

She strike Kagura with one attack as Levy made a huge explosion with that attack as it destroyed the ground. Dust was in the air still as both the girls walked towards each other slowly...

.
.
.
.

"I...will...still fight..." Kagura managed to say as she still walked closer to Levy. Levy smiled as she was bleeding "...Then join me..." Levy managed to ask as she to walked towards Kagura.

Kagura stopped as her eyes widen as Levy and Kagura blood were mixing together. Levy smirked as she chanted an enchantment before they lost anymore blood.

As our bloods Splattered
Combine them as one
Now this will be
A contract to be one
As a master and Servant

Both their bodies glowed as now they shared the same blood as Kagura eyes became dull, she passed out. As for Levy she fell to her knees and smiled as she was proud of herself...

To be continued

Levy has made Kagura into her servant now. I wonder how she will act now once she regain conscious.

Next Chapter is "Lucy/Gray Battle Continues!"