Part 33

Thankfully since today was Friday it wasn't a busy day, especially with all the talk of the party tonight.

We'd be leaving work at 4:30 to be able to make it to Dallas by 8 and I was patiently staring down the clock after I finished what little work I did have.

Preston hadn't brought up my dream today which I was grateful for. I didn't want to know what he heard me say and I didn't feel like reliving it in my waking hours.

"I never got the chance to ask you if what I packed would work for you or not," he said from his desk.

I lifted my head and smiled, "I looked through it and you seemed to choose some really nice outfits. Which one did you decide would be used for Thursday?"

He smirked, "The little black number. I bet it will look amazing on you."

I bit my lip and tried like hell not to think about the fact that today was the end of our two-week wait, but it was all my mind could think about.

"Are you thinking about tonight," he asked in a sultry voice.

I blushed, "No, why would you think that?"

He pushed away from his desk and stalked towards me, his lips still set in that smirk that could cause a nun to drop her panties, "Because you've bruised your lip from biting it so hard, your thighs are clenched like you're holding something hostage between them and you're blushing like you did when I took your virginity."

My eyes widened in shock, "Preston!"

He chuckled and leaned over until his lips were almost touching mine, "Don't get shy on me now, Flower. I thought I fücked that out of you?"

I pushed him away, "Okay, that's enough," I chuckled.

He playfully snapped his teeth at me, "Lack of sex turns me into a fucking ravenous beast. I'm so glad today is the last day of this fucking two week waiting period. I'm going to make you so sore this weekend and when my parents ask why you're limping I'll tell them that I fu—"

"Stop," I exclaimed as I slapped my hand over his mouth, "What do you need, Preston? Do you need a blow job? Will that make it better?"

He sighed against my hand and nodded.

I brushed my other hand through his hair, "All you had to do was ask, Sir."

***

"Let me see," he said through clenched teeth after he finished in my mouth.

His other hand was already tilting my chin up so I could show off my prize.

I smiled and stuck out my tongue, relishing the fact that he got off on this just as much as being in my mouth.

"Swallow," he commanded and then smiled when I listened.

He looked off in the direction of his desk and then looked back down at me, "Perfect timing, too. We'll be expected downstairs to leave with the other employees."

He suddenly brushed his fingers down my temple to my jaw and smiled, "You're so beautiful, Daisy."

I rolled my eyes and tucked him back into his boxers and then his pants, zipping and buttoning him up, "You're only saying that because I just gave you a fantastic blowjob—if I do say so myself."

He captured my waist as I stood and pulled me into his chest, "That's not true, Flower. You are an ethereal beauty no matter what you're doing, and I am truly not worthy. I'll make you cum in the back of the car on the way to Dallas to make up for it. How about that?"

I chuckled, "I've come enough times in one 24 hour period to sedate me for a lifetime... but maybe after that 24 hour period is up perhaps?"

He grinned and kissed me, "Perhaps. Let's get downstairs before they send someone for us. We are in a compromising situation."

I pulled away and chuckled, "We are fully clothed, Sir. How is that compromising?"

He made a show of buckling his belt, "Well, this. And also the fact that you have mascara running down your cheeks and your lipstick is smeared. I quite like the look, but others might find it a bit..."

I hummed before grabbing my purse, digging out my make up wipes, "Lewd?"

"Perhaps," he smirked, "Think of it this way, it's just a sign of how wonderful you—"

"Pleasure a man," I finished as I applied a bit more mascara and some lip balm.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me in my compact, "Not just any man, your man."

But was he really? After the Blackstone wedding was over and Dominics' twins were born we would have to make some huge deal to boost our numbers and then after that... what?

We would go our separate ways? I couldn't expect to hold someone like Preston Blackstone down. For Christ sake, his name in the media is 'The Blackstone Bachelor'.

There was no way he would stay with me after all was said and done and it was high time I realized that so I could protect my feelings in the long run.

I couldn't show him how much I already cared about him. I had spilled my heart to him, he saw one of the numerous nightmares I had and probably heard much more than he needed to.

He was probably thinking what a pain it was to 'be' with someone who had so much fucking baggage. I felt a lump form in my throat at the thought that I'd probably be alone forever because of my past.

"Are you okay," he asked as an expression of confusion fell on his features.

I cleared my throat and plastered a fake smile to my lips, "Peachy, Sir. You ready to go?"

He sighed as he watched me close the compact and place it back into my bag, "I don't know what you're thinking in that stubborn head of yours woman, but I'm guessing it has something to do with me saying that I was yours?"

I peeled his arms away from me and turned around, "No, it had nothing to do with you, Sir."

He furrowed his brows, "And now you're lying."

I huffed in annoyance and rolled my eyes, "Just let it go, Preston. I really don't want to ruin tonight, okay? I'm ready for dancing, drinking, eating, and having copious amounts of hardcore sex."

He was expressionless for a moment before smirking, "Copious?"

There he is.

I bit my lip and fluttered my lashes, "Copious," I breathed out.

He looked into my eyes for a moment and then turned me around and smacked my ass, "Let's get going then. Don't wanna be late for all that!"

I chuckled and thought about how amazing tonight was going to be.