Part 70

"Please don't give her a hard time. And call me if she gives you a hard time," he said as I walked with him to his car.

"Yes, Daddy," I rolled my eyes but saw a look flash over his face.

And that made me smirk, "You like that? You like being called Daddy, don't you? You wanna be Daddy Preston," I asked as I leaned up on my tip toes to place a kiss to the corner of his lips.

"Flower," he warned, "Stop it. I'll shove you into this car and not give a damn about the mess you'll make all over yourself, this dress, and my backseats."

The smirk hadn't left my face as I looked him dead in the eyes, "Do it, Daddy. Leave me with a parting gift."

"Daisy," he growled.

"Daddy."

And then he grabbed my arm, walked me around to the side of the car that had another car on the other side and yanked open the back seat, shoving me in.

I couldn't help but wiggle my ass in the air at him since I knew what was coming and I craved it.

He pushed the material up and over my hips and into my hands, "Hold on to that. If you let it get in the way, I'll add more," he threatened and I was wet.

"Punish me, Daddy," I moaned as I heard him unbuckle his belt and pull it through the loops in one fluid motion.

God, it had been so long since I'd had a nice rough punishment and I was aching for it.

"You want this," he whispered harshly through clenched teeth.

"I want it so fücking bad, Daddy. Give it to me," I whined as I looked over my shoulder at him.

I watched him raise the belt and bring it back down against my ass in one painful, but delicious motion and I moaned so loud.

"God, yes!"

I could already feel my self soaking and I knew we both needed this so much right now.

Especially with the night we were about to have.

I whimpered and moaned at every single smack of the belt against my ass and when he stopped, his breathing was ragged and I knew I was drenched with my liquid running down my thighs.

"Fück me, please," I begged, deliriously wound up and in need of him.

"Maybe I should leave you like this? Maybe because you egged me on I should leave you to think about what you did," he teased but I heard the zipper of his pants being lowered.

"Get in the fücking car," he commanded and I did as I was told, moving forward enough for him to crouch in behind me.

This was going to be steamy, and hot, and sticky, and nasty, and dirty, but so well fücking deserved, on both our parts.

"I'm not going to be nice about this," he threatened as I felt him moving around behind me.

"I wouldn't want you to be," I whispered and pinched one of my nipples as my breasts had, indeed, fallen out of the dress.

As I felt him push into me I shrieked at the sudden intrusion. I was still sore from our previous session so the sensation of my used and abused core being pounded into again was such a phenomenal feeling.

"Fück, we're gonna get caught but I can't seem to care," he muttered as he slammed into me, the noises our bodies made as his skin met my soaking skin was erotic on a whole other level.

The night was a little chillier than usual so all of our heavy breathing started fogging up the windows and this was definitely the raunchiest sex we'd ever had but I was so for it.