The Game

I ran and hid behind some strollers while Jake his behind diapers. I hid there for a while. Then I saw Colby walk by with Sam. I guess he already found him. Then I heard jake sneeze. Then I saw Colby run by and find Jake I heard them laughing and I giggled they all stopped and looked my direction I ducked down quickly.they all ran towards me. cool moved the box in front of me. "Found you!!!!" He yelled. "God dang it!" I laughed. I got out stood in front of Jake and made a pouty face. Jake looked at me and smiled. His smile is so gorgeous and his dimples are just uuugghhh. He's going to b the death of me I swear. His light pink hair is so freaking hot on him.

Jake's P.O.V.
She stood in front of me and made a pouty face it was so cute I just smiled and she looked up at me. I knew this was my chance so I took it.

Y/n P.O.V.
He stood there for like ten seconds until I was caught off guard. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me and I was in love I already know.

Jake's P.O.V.
I gave her a big hug "awwwwwww" Sam and colby said at the same time. I could feel myself blush and looked at Y/n she was blushing it was so cute.

Y/n P.O.V.
"well I better get home I had a great time that was really fun!" I said. "Here!"Colby yelled. He handed me a small price of paper "here's our numbers we'd like to film with you so.time when your free and if you want to." "Absolutely I'll text y'all when I get home!" I said. "You better!" Sam yelled. "I promise!" I yelled as I walked off.

{Texts between you and Jake}
Y: hey it's me Y/n
J: oh hey there
Y: hi lol
J:wyd
Y: just sitting here chillin nothing special
J:well your special
Y:aww❤️
J: I'm sorry I didn't...
Y:it's fine😂 it's cute😍
J:😁
Y: I'm gonna text the rest of the roommates so they have my number ok😁 ttyl
J: ok TTYL

{Texts between you and Colby}
Y: hey it's me Y/n!😁
C: hey you what's up
Y:nothing much rlly
C: really...
Y: uhh yeah...
C: then you should come hang with us and meet the rest of the "squad"
Y: uh ok ig...
C: Kool!! {Adress} {numbers}
There's the address and gate number
Y: ok be there in a few