who?

I was in Sam and Colby's bathroom when I heard Colby's door slam I began crying harder I heard Sam's door open and footsteps walk up to the bathroom door. *Knock knock* "hey Y/n is that you? are you ok?" Sam asked. "I'm f-fine.", I said trying not to sound sad it didn't work because Sam kicked the door open. I was sitting on the sink. When h walked in and right in front of me. I had my head down he put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up he had tears in his eyes. "So me and Kat broke up I told her that we're not right for each other. Don't get me wrong I love her but I love you to. So I know what your going through and I know how much it hurts." I open my mouth to say something when I was cut off by Sam kissing me. I kissed back because I love all of them I want jake Sam and Colby I just don't know who to choose. He pulled back and wrapped his arms around me. His head on my shoulder as he started crying I cryed even more because of it. "Did you do it because of me?" I ask "no she did it because she loves Mike." I leaned back and looked him in the eyes."I'm so sorry Sam. I got off the counter an stood in front of him and looked up to see his eyes bcuz I'm short. I leaned in as he smashed his lips against mine.

COLBYS P.O.V.
I went to my room and slammed the door out of sadness what if he she loves him I want her to love me so bad maybe if I talk to her and figure out who she like it would be better cuz what of she does like me? I won k ow till I find out I get up and walk too my door I open it to see the bathroom door open. I look in to see if she is in there and I see so.thing else something I wish id never see....

Sorryyyy I wrote it and forgot to finish it and I thought I did and that I posted it I might post TMR it even later today idk but be ready also follow me on Twitter for updates @sam79588555