Secerets

We heard the door open and close. Then we saw Jake and Sam walking to the living room Jake saw me and jumped with joy."what are you doing here?" he asked. oh I just came to hang out you know I said. Oh when did you get here?" He asked. "Just like 10 minutes ago." "Oh well what you wanna do?" He asked. "how about we play a game?" I asked. "That sound fun what you wanna play?" Colby said. "How about we play hide and seek!" Jake yelled. " Yes! Thats perfect I mean your house is big enough." I said while looking around. "Nose ghost!" Colby yelled. " As soon as I heard that my finger went as fast as possible. "Aww Jake your iiiiiitttt!" Sam yelled. "gosh darn it!" "Everyone hide!" Colby yelled. "First one found is paying for dinner no going outside!" Sam yelled. We all ran around the house as Jake wen outside I went to the kitchen and climbed up the fridge and hid above there I just layed there scrolling through Instagram a couple of minutes go bye and Jake walks in the front door "ready or not hear I come!" Jake yelled.

Jake's P.O.V.
I walked in and it was dead silent. I walked around looking for everyone. I looked all in the kitchen. Then when I got to the living room I looked under the love sac and found Sam. "Gah dang it!" Sam said " why did you hide there bubba?" I questioned. "Well it's where someone would usually hide so if I hid in a basic spot then no one would think to look there!" He explained. "I didn't understand any of that but ok!" I said laughing. "Ok well let's find everyone else." he suggested. "Ok" I agreed. We looked around more downstairs then we went upstairs and going Colby in Corey's closet and we couldn't find Y/n anywhere. We looked and looked until finally Colby said " I know where she is and I'm done waiting for y'all to find her I'm gonna starve to death before you do!" "Well where is she?" I asked. "Look up." Colby said. I looked up and...

Your P.O.V.
I was just laying there then I heard colby say
" I know where she is and I'm done waiting for y'all to find her I'm gonna starve to death before you do!"
Then I thought he was gonna rat me out. Finally I thought. Then he said look up so I poked my head out and yelled "BOO!" Jake jumped up and screamed. I started laughing it was halarious. He was catching his breath. "How did you get up there!?" Jake asked. "I have my ways!" I said laughing "oh and by the way thanks colbs for helping me up here!" I added. Jake glared at Colby. "You didn't touch her butt did you?" He asked Colby angrily. "As a matter of fact I did!" Colby yelled. Jake looked at me then Colby then back at me. He looked really sad. "He didn't touch me at all I climbed up here myself he just told me where to put my feet so I didn't fall!" I said rolling my eyes. Colby started laughing. "Shut up Colby." Jake said in a pouty voice. "Jakiepoo will ya help me dowwwn?" I said in a baby voice. "Why yes darlin I will!" Jake ran up to the fridge I got on my knees and put one foot on the fridge sliding down slowly until I felt Jake's hand on my waist then I let my other foot down as his other hand grabbed my waist he pulled me into his chest as I got to the ground. He just held me there because no one was watching cuz Sam already went back upstairs cuz it was late. We heard colby walking into the room so he let me go. "Thanks Jake I said smiling " grabbing his arm. "Your welcome Y/n." He said smiling. "I'm going to bed goodnight Jake goodnight Y/n he said winking at you. "I need to get home." I said. Jake grabbed my waist and pulled my body close to his. "You should stay the night it's dark and I don't want you to get hurt." He said "but I don't have anything to wear." I said "that's ok I have plenty of clothes." He said. "Are you sure your roommates won't mind me sleeping here and where am I sleeping?" You can sleep in my room if you want that way they won't have any reason to get mad." "Ok I geuss one night won't hurt anyone." I said. We went upstairs and Jake gave me some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I went to the bathroom by Sam and colby room since that's the only one I know about when Colby came out of the toilet area and seen me he smirked. "Oh sor-.." I said as Colby cut me off "sshhhh it's our little seceret."

Sorry it took so long but I've been busy hope you guys enjoy go check out my other stories I have plenty to come and vote on them if you want request 😊❤️.