omw

You get dressed in the outfit above*
You put on makeup and leave

*Time skip* 20 min

I drove up to a huge house almost like a mansion. I put in the passcode to the gate drive your car in and parked.

I went up to the door and knocked. I heard footsteps running up to the door. The door swing open quickly. There he was. Colby Brock. He grabbed my wrist and ran up the stairs with me. He swung me on the bed, and climbed on top of me. I gasped as he touched my hip.
"Colby what are you doing!"I asked " "I'm sorry I just want you so bad tour so perfect I e never met anyone like you!" "But aren't your roommates here?" I questioned. "No they went to Target and to get food they won't be back for a bit." He said "okay but let's make it quick!" I said. He looked at me and smiled real big. He leaned down to kiss me. Kissing down my neck then finally finding my sweet spot. He sucked and kissed and licked it leaving a mark. His hands raomed my hips and up to my shirt with a swift movement my shirt was across the room. He took off his shirt and pants and my pants then he took off my bra so we were both left in underwear he looked up and down my body "damn your beautiful!" He said. I giggled and he started grinding on me it was so sexy he did it so perfectly after I became a moaning mess he moved down and removed my blue laced Victoria secret panties with his teeth and hands the rest of the way he stuck a finger in me makeing me moan then he started pumping in and out "c-colby f-fast-ter!" "That not my name princess!" "D-daddy I-i-i'm ab-out to c-cum!" He added two finger and went faster and harder I became a moanung mess "d-daddy!!" I yelled as I came all over his fingers he licked me clean. I tagged at his boxers letting him know it was the to take them off. He took them off and grinded on me more I flipped him over so I was now on top and started grinding on him he moaned softly "please y/n I need you so bad!!" He yelled I alighned his member with my entrance and started bou cing on him I wasn't fast enough so he started pumping under me it felt so good "d-daddy it f-feels so g-good!" I yelled "good babygirl!" He yelled back I felt a familiar knot in my stomach. "D-DADDY I-i-i'm ab-out to c-cum!!" "Hold on babygirl daddy's almost there!" I tightened my wall to help him hurry. I-i-i'm ab-out to c-c-cum y/n!! He yelled as we came at the same time. He plopped down next to me both of us breathing hard I looked over at him looking at me "that was amazing!" He said. "Good!" I giggled. " We better hurry and out our clothes back on before they get back." I said " yeah tour right they should be home any minute now." He said we got dressed went downstairs and put on a movie we skipped a little bit of it so they didn't suspect anything. Then the front door opened and closed...

Hey I really hope you like it I know its not Jake smut rn but Jake's cumming soon😉 you'll see 😂 anyway enjoy!!😁