back together

Time skip *three weeks*

I woke up an checked my phone I got a text from Jake.

(Texts between you and Jake)

J:hey you wanna come film a video?

Y:sure what time?

J: well it'll be later TN bring a bathing suit for it though

Y: oh ok!

J: ok see you later baby;)

Y:see you later jakiepoo.

Great I have to find a bathing suit! I looked through all my stuff why can't I find one I've literally been looking for like three hours. Uggh I looked around a little bit more. I decided to just buy one. *Ding* I look down to see hat I got a text from Colby

(Texts between you and Colby)

C:check your front door

Y:?? Ok....

C: ;}

I went and opened my door. There was a box on the ground with a note. I took the note off and read it and it said.

Here's you a little something I thought you would look nice in for the video tonight! :) ~colby

I opened the box and there was a black and white striped one piece that had lemons on it it was really cute I wen to try it on and it fit perfect low cut in the back showed a little butt but that's fine. It was really comfy so I put on a cover for it Wich was Navy blue with a bunch of flowers on it I put on a straw sun hat and sun glasses. I was ready :). 

*Time skip later that night*

I got to the traphouse and walked in. Bcuz they had given me a spare key. I went up to Jake's room to find him looking through a few bags. "What are you doing silly?" I giggled. "I'm looking forrrrrrr this!" He shouted pulling out a long white lab coat. "Why?" I said laughing. "Because it's for the video." He said putting it on. "You look like your ready for the beach or something!" He said laughing. "And you look like your about to solve the cure for cancer." I was crying at this point. "I'm not that smart. He said sarcastically. He walked closer to me he only had bright red rlly tight shirts on. So his bulge was way out. I stood there looking at his hair. "Is there something in it?" He asked. "Yeah I said reaching my hand up and fiddling with his hair. "What is it?" He asked. " I looked at him and smiled "my love!". He pulled me in and kissed me . I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slammed me on the bed. I straddled him. Then someone walked in he turned around quickly as I leaned over to see Colby. "And what's going on here?" He asked trying to sound as manly as possible. "Nothing much bro. At this point u was sitting up on the bed while Jake was standing in front of Colby. Colby looked at me the back at Jake. "You know I love her right?" Colby said . I looked at Colby who looked at me back I didn't k ow what to do I love both of them who do I choose? I ran out of the room. And into the bathroom and started to cry.

Sorry I haven't posted I've been pretty busy lately. I hope you like it might be ending soon. But I am starting new stories!!!! Follow me and vote on my stories plz!!😁❤️❤️❤️