Chapter 8

~Michelle & Grant~

Michelle woke up in Gran't broad, toned arms and sure it felt like home, but she wasn't sure if she could still call it that. She tried to leave but Grant tightened his hold on her.

"I don't want you to go,"Grant claimed as popped open his eyes.

"Too bad, let me go Grant." she responded.

"No I am your boyfriend, and you are my girlfriend. Listen I know I screwed bigtime, but I want to make it up to you in every way possible. And that starts with you forgiving me."

"Who was the girl Grant?"

"The girl last night is an associate of mine. Well my father;s she is helping us on the case of your uncle."

"Ok, I'll try to forgive you but as of now you aren't off the hook."

Grant leaned up and started giving her kisses on her arm that lead up to her lips,"I don't expect you to."

~Sam & Barista~

"What so you ran away from home at ten, then picked up bartending in Vegas. Explain Daniel." Sam laughed. Daniel was the barista so he and Sam decided to hang out at the coffee shop he worked at.

"Well my home life wasn't a great one. My dad was an abusive drunk and my mom passed when I was eight. I lived in Carson City so I left headed to Vegas, lied about my age to the right people and became a bartender. When I had enough money I came here to Clearwater, Florida. So far it has treated me right in all aspects." Daniel explained.

"Wow do you keep in touch with your dad?" Sam asked.

"I send letters, in the beginning he didn't care that I had ran away because he thought I was going to come back. Then as time went on he told me he realized the wrongs and just hoped that I was ok. He is currently married and pretty happy on how I have turned out." Daniel answered.

"Oh well that's nice, it is good that you guys keep in touch."

"Yeah but what about you Sam?"

"Well I had both of my parents at times we struggled but we always had each other that's why I talk to them everyday." Sam replied.

"Hmm, must be nice," Daniel stated as he tried to hide the jealousy. Sam's phone buzzed in her pocket and she pulled it out."

"Oh shoot, dang it. I got to go, a couple of the girls have come down with the flu and they need all hands on deck." Sam huffed as she gathered her stuff.

"Oh, shame, we can do this again soon right?" Daniel inquired.

"Of course, definitely." Sam answered.

"Great, hey Sam what do you do for work?"

"Bartender," Sam smiled as she left.

~Ana, Bexley, & Delilah~

"So guys how his business?" Ana asked. Her Bexley, and Delilah met at a downtown greasy spoon diner, where there was little to no people. It was their meet up when they need to discuss business and future plans. They were lucky that there was only two patrons and few waitresses.

"Fine, feds are minding their own business for a change. I mean I don't get it they want us to be the best person we can be in America, but sometimes being the best means doing the worst. Sometimes you just have to be a drug dealer, and be in the mob just to make ends meet. Not to mention having a bunch of other crime stuff in our hands just to keep on a gas bill for some people." Delilah pointed out.

"True, but the feds are going to close in on us at any minute. Besides they don't want us to be successful in your own way at the country's expense, but they don't understand not everyone can do it the right way. You do what you can to survive." Bexley responded.

"Well everything is fine on my end. We have multiple shipments coming in, and so far my restaurant chain seems legit to the feds. How's the car thing Bex?" Ana questioned.

"Fine I guess, Bay says everything is fine, but Grant is who I am worried about his father is the captain of the police force. All Grant has to do is provide vital evidence and all we worked for will come crashing down." Bexley stressed.

"Don't worry we all know what to do if that does happens." Delilah reassured.

"Yeah so don't worry, your god child is what you need to focus on," Ana smiled. Delilah's and Bexley's eyes bugged out as they heard what she said.

"You, you pregnant fam?" Delilah asked.

Ana looked at her belly and started rubbing it soothingly," Yep a week to be exact I went to the doctors before coming here to confirm it. And Jonas doesn't know yet."

"You got a bun in the oven, that explains why you drunk sprite last night." Bexley and Delilah stated at the same time. Ana laughed at her friends, realizing how in this moment she felt happier than ever.

Little did the group know that someone was watching, recording, and taking pictures of them before they went outside to make a call.

"Yeah, Grant you won't believe this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Who snitching because they about to catch these fiery hands. Anyways Gichelle/ Mant is back together, Sam and Daniel's friendship is a blossoming, and Ana got a bun in the oven. Remember to vote, comment, subscribe, and share with friends if you enjoy.

As always I will see you guys in the next chapter.;)