Chapter 25

When Bexley arose she noticed that she wasn't at home at all, far from it. Instead, large fluorescent lights were above her, an IV was in her arm, and when she tried to look around she paused and winced when she noticed that her neck was sore. And that is when the memories of her confrontation with Michelle and Grant resurfaced in her mind. She had to move she had to get out of Florida she thought. She turned around and saw an officer by the door.

"Bexley Johns you are being arrested for selling illegal substances. Anything you say or do can be used against you in the court of law. If you do not have a lawyer on call a lawyer will be appointed to you." The officer stated as he cuffed her arm to the hospital bed bar. Bexley stayed silent and noticed that there was a blanket on the couch and Bay's jacket was on the couch also.

"What," Bay questioned as he came in the room, "No you can't arrest her she hadn't done anything wrong."

"Actually sir your girlfriend is being arrested on a tip with respectable evidence, so she has done something wrong." The officer replied.

"But she just woke from almost being choked to death, I don't see Grant getting arrested." Bay trying to make a point.

"I have talked to her doctors and they have agreed to let her be released after they check her vitals." The officer revealed just as a nurse walked in. The nurse checks Bexley's vital and clears everything and the officer uncuffs her from the bed. Bexley got up and turned around and let him cuff her again. They walked out of the hospital room and Bexley held her head low as she started looking around and she swore that she saw Grant standing in the corner, but she didn't make a scene that would only make things worse.

When she made it down to the station they got her fingerprints, and she took her mugshots, then she was off to her cell where she stayed in there by herself. Her bail was posted at $2.5 million, but she knew better. Somebody planted a ton of drugs at her house but she was careful she hid the merchandise over a sea of areas, and she knew her murders were thought out properly and she always made sure to clean up after herself. She laid her head down on the pillow that was on the rough, hard cot and just laid there thinking of anything that would make her feel better.

Ana, Delilah, & Sam

Ana had called Delilah and Sam and told them to meet her at the dinner because she needed to tell them about Bexley. She rushed in the diner looking fiercely around before her eyes landed on the two. She practically sprinted toward them and sat at the table causing them both to halt their conversation.

"Bexley is in jail her bail is $2.5 million, the police are saying that there was an enormous amount of drugs in her house, but she would never do that she always keeps them spread out. I know that today was the opening of the car dealership and that Michelle and Grant came when they were about to leave and Grant choked her because he believed that she has something to do with the disappearance of his father, and she got arrested at the hospital."

"What!" the two women exclaimed.

"What is she going to do when she posts bail, you already know she is going to destroy all evidence and all people against there." Sam sighed out as she put her face in her palms.

"Yeah, you already that-," Delilah stopped when she saw the t.v. screen.

"It has been revealed that officer Allen G. Ustin has been murdered. A woman by the name of Michelle Holland has stated that her former best friend Bexley Johns, who is now under police custody due to distributing of illegal substances, is responsible for the murder because she wanted revenge. Apparently, Bexley is saying that Michelle and Grant were responsible for the shooting of her father but Michelle says that is not true. Ms. Holland is also saying that she wouldn't be surprised because lately, Ms. Johns has shown some very violent behavior. More on this story later."  Everyone was silent at the table of three and looked at each other wide-mouthed. They couldn't believe it Michelle was publicly snitching on Bexley. Bexley hated public snitching more than she hated regular snitching.

"Bex is going to kill her," Delilah said.

"We have to go find her before Bexley does," Ana stated grabbing her stuff.

"Right behind you," Sam replied as she grabbed her bag and all three rushed out of the diner door. This wasn't good at all maybe Michelle and Grant would die but as of now, that is undetermined if Ana, Delilah, and Sam didn't get there in time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This story is almost over so I must say I have enjoyed this journey now I have to figure out how to wrap this story with a semi-decent ending.

As always I will see you guys in the next chapter. ;)