Chapter 5

The gang was setting up the potluck at Jonas and Ana's condo at six. Michelle and Grant were in charge of drinks, Delilah and Bexley were setting up the island, and Jonas and Ana were out getting last minute food items.

"Tell me why gain we sent Jonas and Ana knowing they are gonna be late?" Delilah asked as she checked the time on her phone.

"Because it was either them or let flash boxers do it, and I'm still sick from earlier," responded Bexley.

"I said I was sorry, I thought Michelle and I had the place to ourselves." Grant whined from the bar area.

"I can't look at the The Flash, Grant ruined me," replied Sam as she came downstairs. The door bell rung and Delilah went to go open it.

"Holah baby," the man said. 

"Hey baby I'm glad that you made it ," Delilah stated as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a steamy kiss. When they pulled apart she wiped away the smudge lipstick on her mouth, and turned to her friends.

"Guys this is my boyfriend, Gabriel, we have been dating for about eight months." she stated nonchalantly as she rubbed her fingertips on his abs.

"Well go head on now." Bexley cheered as she snapped her fingers.

"Congratulations Dee, he's cute." Sam responded.

"And all mine," Delilah sighed happily.

"So we could tell by the way you slobbered in his mouth." Ana said as she Jonas, and Bay were standing behind them. Bay went into the house followed by Jonas and Ana to put the food down. Then Bay stood by Bexley.

"Gabriel, I am Ana this is my boyfriend Jonas, then by the bar is Michelle and Grant, by the island is Bay and Bexley, over there by the couch is Sam short for Samantha. Wait where is Kayla?" Ana spoke.

"She's studying abroad in Paris, but she says she might move there. She's currently on the plane." Delilah said as she read the text that Kayla just sent.

"Well that means more food for us." Grant cheered.

Sam scoffed,"Of course you're hungry Grant."

"I worked up an appetite," he smirked as he gave Michelle a kiss on the cheek. Everyone rolled their eyes at the couple and sat at the island. They started passing out the food and engaged in friendly conversation.

"So, um how does everyone know each other," Gabriel asked.

Delilah answered," The girls and I have known each other since eighth grade, then Jonas and Ana started dating. Freshman year of high school Michelle and Grant dated, then yesterday night and the early mornings of today Bay and Bexley. Sam has yet to find someone.

"I'm fine single," Sam responded as she bit in her biscuit.

"Oh you guys remember our lunch period, that was so much fun." Bexley started.

"Oh my god that was everything!" Delilah squealed.

"Bro we had the weirdest conversations." Ana laughed.

"Oh remember when we got our first jobs together." Sam added. The girls nodded their heads yes.

"Speaking of jobs," Grant stated breaking the girls reminiscing,"Bay what exactly do you do. I mean the fact that Frank Lucas, one of the biggest drug leaders of all time is your ancestor kinda raises red flags if you know what I mean." Everyone stopped eating and stared at Bay.

"Do I need to tell you, because as far as I am concerned that's none of your business," Bay answered as he drunk his whiskey.

"It is your business, but let's be honest here. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Grant replied.

"Just because your a third-generation cop in the making doesn't mean you can go around and do background checks on me."

Grant chuckled evilly,"Oh see that's exactly what I want and can do. I like to see who hangs around my friends, and my girl. So answer the question Bay Croy."

"Ok first who said we were friends because pretty sure my friendship ties are with Michella and two you just can't question people like that because of their ancestors." Delilah pointed out.

"I'm just asking him a simple question. I mean aren't we all wondering who Bex over here is sleeping with." Grant replied. Everyone gasped.

Bexley slammed her hands on the table and stood up glaring at Grant," Listen good Grant, if I ever hear you insult me again. I will kill you, and I won't show mercy."

"Bexley you have no right to talk to my boyfriend like th-." Michelle was interrupted.

"Oh shut it Michelle, Grant and I had sex two years ago. Grant was drunk he liked it I hated it. Grant is far from a saint that you put him out to be." Delilah said.

"Grant, i-is this true,"Michelle inquired as tears streamed down her face. When he didn't answer she grabbed her stuff and left slamming the door behind her.

"Welp, you guys go ahead and leave. This dinner wasn't great. At all." Jonas said as he started taking plates to the kitchen. Ana walked everyone out and they all left, not sure how to move forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Girl my weave is snatched and my teacup is full from all this tea. Delilah spilt it all she came prepared with these receipts. Anyways vote, comment, subscribe, and share with friends if you enjoyed. As always I will see you guys in the next chapter. ;)