Chapter 30

Seven years later, Bay and Bexley moved to Melbourne Australia to a nice family-sized home because Bexley had given birth to triplet boys. First Breccan, second Briggs, then lastly Brentley. They were all five, and still were great cousins to Jasmine and Julius, who are now six, even though they still live in America. 

Bay was the first to say that moving to Australia was one of the best things that he could ever do after two years of living in Australia he asked Bexley to marry him and she said yes, and that was on of the best things that could ever happen to him. He was even happier when he found out that she was pregnant that same day. However, a lot of concerns were with the pregnancy because of the shooting that had nearly taken her life away but nothing bad had happened during or after the pregnancy.

Bexley was very happing and contempt with her life even though she knew that she was never going to be able to leave the crime life she made a choice that her kids would never have to go what she went through unless it was their choice. She was very happy that she was a stay at home now and she had even opened up some bars in Australia. She missed Clearwater like crazy but she knew that if she would ever go back to live there it would just cause a lot of trouble for her family and she would never sacrifice their safety for her old life back.

The Croy family now was in Paris, France for Delilah and Gabriel's wedding. In attendance for the wedding were Michelle and Grant and their son, Shawn, Ana and Jonas with Jasmine and Julius, and their five-month-old baby girls Penelope and Abigail. Then there was Daniel and Sam who was six months pregnant with a little girl, and then there was the Croy family. 

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was even better people were having fun and no drama was being stirred. Another good thing is that Delilah had flown in all the nannies for the children so they could be in the hotel and play while she could party with her girls. All five of them were at the bar each had their own alcoholic beverages except Sam who was drinking juice having fun and catching up. 

Michelle had issued an apology to Bexley which she accepted but she didn't want to be near Grant all and that was understandable. They acted cordial but they both knew they could never go back to normal. They had left the bar and went to the dance floor and danced for hours until Bay had pulled Bexley to the balcony so they could talk in the quiet night.

"What's wrong are you ok," she asked.

"Yeah I am fine I just love you so much and being here at this wedding has just reminded me of how far we've come in life."

"Bars and Cars."

"Bars and Cars."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Not the ending you guys were probably hoping for but what can I say I love toying with emotions. I will try to start updating my very first story and try to get that one done before I start working on the sequel for one of these books, and another book. So be on the lookout for those.

I will see you lovely humans in the next book. ;)