Chapter 1

"Now listen, Greg, you seem like a nice guy but your payments are past due. And well my dad is beyond pissed, now I know you have a family so I won't kill you but I'll leave you with a warning." Bexley whispered to a frightened Greg as he stared back into the brown eyes of the light skin teen.

"Get the money in three months or I can slowly torture you, you'll still be alive, or my dad can put a bullet through your skull." Bexley hissed.

"Ok, I'll get it I promise I have half of it in my car I was just waiting till I got the rest." he whimpered. Bexley rolled her eyes and walked to the old Honda Civic, opening the door she scanned the front seat.

"It's under the driver seat it should be in an envelope." Greg explained. Bexley reached under the seat and pulled out the envelope with 50k in it.

"Greg thanks just give me a tenth of what you owe back and you've paid your debt." Bexley stated as she put the cash in her pocket.

"But, but your dad," he stuttered.

"My dad isn't a concern to you, I know your kids need the money for school, and your husband is cleaning dingy motels for below minimum wage. I'll send over a sum of money but this stays between us. Get me a tenth of the rest and this whole ordeal will be over." Bexley assured.

Greg cried," Thank you, I'll have the money soon."

"Take care of yourself," she said as she walked to her car and got in the passenger's seat.

"What are you doing finish the job!" Arrow exclaimed.

"No Arrow." she replied firmly.

"He owes money to us, not the other way around Bexley."

"Arrow he's in need of that money more than we are. He has a family that's struggling, his kids barely eat and when they do its once a school week at lunch. On the weekends it's a gamble. So drive the car and take me to the next guy." she noted.

"Bex the next guy you can't be soft like you were with him. All of our clients get the same treatment. You gotta stop being soft."

"Arrow, drive this car or so help me I will cut off your ears and fingers. I know what I'm doing." she sneered.

"Do you really Bex." he scoffed. He put the car in drive and they drove through town before making it to the alleway of two buildings where Richmond Carmichael was waiting. Bexley got out the car and pulled on her black leather gloves.

"Bout time, and where is your dad. I don't have time talking to his mistake!" Richmond snapped.

"Not here, so you not only snitched to the feds, but you even decided to hurt one of our girls working about two nights ago. You are getting quite the track record." Bexley commented.

"Ha that girl wanted it, and I ain't say nothing to the feds." he responded stubbornly as he folded his arms."

"Oh but you did Rich, now the question is what's your consequence." Bexley whispered as she stepped closer to Richmond.

"You ain't gone do jack." Richmond growled. Bexley punched Richmond, cracking his nose, then grabbed him from behind and locked her arms around his neck. He was losing his consciousness slowly but surely. Richmond finally dies and Arrow came out the car grabbing his corpse.

"I'm sorry about what I said." Arrow started.

"Save it Arrow, just get the body drop it off and take me back to my dorm room." Bexley cut him off coldy as she walked back to the car.

Two sides of Bexley came out that night. The nice one who took pity on the struggling people desperate enough to even trust people like her father. Then the dark one who would easily kill you at the drop of a hat. Bexley was only responsible for the actions of one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another story another adventure. I want to let you guys know that since I am about to be on summer vacation I will be updating a lot more. As always vote, comment, and share with friends if you enjoy, remember to share with friends if you enjoy. Check out my other stories. I will see you guys in the next chapter ;)