Chapter 1-#Bandcamp

-Cole's P.O.V-

        This place is incredible! We just finished shooting our "Fancy" cover and were now hanging out downstairs. Each of us sat in one of the squashed ice cream cone chairs and waited for Todrick to explain what was going on.

        A few minutes later Todrick, Vonzelle, Chester, and Kory walked in. Todrick stood in front of me and the guys and began speaking.

        "Alright boys, we have around half of the episode shot. Now to finish the rest, we'll need to wait for a couple people."

        The five of us looked at each other strangely. Who were we waiting for? Will spoke out our confusion.

        "Wait, Todrick, who are we wait..."

        Will was cut off as laughter was heard from the doorway of the house. Before any of us could wonder who it was, five girls walked in. Two of them had their faces stuffed with marshmallows, I had guess they were doing the Chubby Bunny challenge, while the other three laughed at their friends. Each girl was dressed in blue and black, I wondered if they were in some club or something that they had to match.

        The first girl who had her cheeks stuffed with marshmallows had thick dark brown hair, her skirt swiveled as she walked. It looked as though she was winning so far. The second girl looked a little younger than the first, but was taller with a strange blackish brown hair color and wore jeans and a snapback. Todrick didn't seem the least bit fazed at the five girls that just non-chalantly waltzed into his house. He shook his head at the girls as the one in the snapback ran out to spit out the many marshmallows that were held in her mouth. The short brunette girl lifted her arms in victory before following the other one to spit out her own mouthful.

        Once the two girls came back in, arms thrown over each other shoulders, a blonde girl began speaking.

        "Alright, Anna how many marshmallows did you fit into your mouth?" The blonde pointed her phone at snapback girl.

        "I only got six in this time."

        "Ok, how many did you fit in Cordie?" She said, this time pointing it at the other girl.

        "I got eight." She stuttered out before she began laughing.

        "CORDELIA WINS!" The redhead shouted bouncing before bursting out laughing.

         The girl who looked the oldest was just shaking her head with a soft smile. Todrick grinned at the five of them before clearing his throat. The girls all looked at him when they heard him.

        "Toddy!" The eldest one shouted before jumping on Todrick, wrapping her arms around his neck in excitement. Todrick had a giant grin as he placed the girl down.

        The four other girls quickly ran up to their friend and Todrick, now facing the five of us. Todrick stepped forward before gesturing to the five girls behind him.

        "Boys, these are...The Guardian Angels."