Chapter 13-Jealous Much Part 2

A/N: This is soooo bad and I'm sorry but this didn't turn out like I hoped it would. Anyways, I hope y'all like it! Love ya my little cupcakes!

-Cole's P.O.V-

        I felt my whole body tense as I watched Cordelia swapped spit with the tall guy that walked in after us.

        "Dude, you alright?"

        I glance at Dana, who was looking at me worriedly.

        "Yeah, fine. If she wants to play with her little boy toy, it doesn't matter to me."

        Cordelia jumped off the guy and glanced at me. She came towards me, hugging me a little before moving to the other four boys. I glared angrily at her as she hugged each boy longer then me.

        "Hey you five, how've you been?"

        Anna jumped onto Cordelia's back and then winked at Dana. What's going on between them? Oh please tell me their not dating!

        "We've been alright, how about you five?"

        Liz smiled brightly at Gabe.

        "We've been good. Does Toddy need us to shoot the 6th episode?"

        Will shook his head.

        "No, we just thought we'd come to see what you were doing."

        "Oh, well we're just practicing for a concert coming up. But I think we can stop for now and go get something to eat. Right Lils?"

        Lily, who was their manager, smiled and nodded.

        "That's fine girls."

        Cordelia smiled back at us and the tall guy came over, whispering in her ear before heading out.

        "Just let us go get dressed and then we can head out."

        The five girls ran back into what I guessed was a dressing room.

-Mya's P.O.V-

        "Oh my gosh! Cordie! You are such a good actress!"

        Harper clapped Cordelia on the back as we all went into the dressing rooms, getting ready to go out.

        "Where'd Oliver go?"

        "Oh, Ollie had to go see Mikey. So he headed out."

        "Ohhh"

        The five of us walked out, smirking at each other before heading towards the boys.

-Cole's P.O.V-

        I shook my head a little as Cordelia came towards me, but at the last moment, turned to head towards Lily and Jill.

        We all loaded into Gabe's car a few moments later, heading to some restaurant that I guess everyone liked.

        A few minutes later, we pulled up to Chipotle, obviously, Mya and Will were extremely excited and ran up to the doors.

        I made sure that Cordelia and I were the last two to enter, so right before we went through the doors, I pulled her to the side.

        "What the fuck Cole!?"

        I glared down at her and she looked up at me with equal anger.

        "Who's that dude you were kissing?"

        She laughed bitterly.

        "Oh, so you're jealous?! Well, just to make you happy, that's Oliver. My boyfriend."

        For some reason, that struck me hard, and I stepped back.

        "Fine, and I am not jealous."

        She smirked at me.

        "Alright, have fun with Cassidy!"

        And with that, she trailed in towards where everyone else sat.

        I clenched my fists.