Chapter 2-#Bandcamp part 2

-Cordelia's P.O.V-

        Anna and I decided to challenge each other to the chubby bunny challenge seeing as the last time we did this, Anna won, and now she was trying to beat me again. Liz shut the front door of Todrick's house as the last of us entered the house. I felt my skirt swivel around as I spun to look at Anna again. (http://www.polyvore.com/cordelia_roark-meeting_boys/set?id=136074295 ) The aforementioned girl glared at me as she shoved another giant marshmallow in her mouth.

        "Guardean Awels!" Anna mumbled out, causing Harper, Mya, and Liz to burst out laughing. Anna fixed her snapback and looked confused as they laughed. (http://www.polyvore.com/anna_lance-meeting_boys/set?id=136079301 )

        "Guardean Angals" I said much clearer than Anna.

        We entered the area of the house we knew Todrick, Vonzelle, Chester, and Kory would be in. Anna and I still trying to fit more marshmallows into our mouths. I had just shoved my eighth into my mouth when Anna shook her head and ran off to spit out her mouthful. I raised my arms in victory before following her to spit out my own. Both of us wiped our mouths and threw our arms over each other's shoulders. I of course had to reach up a bit because Anna was about two inches taller than me. Not fair! She's the youngest! Grr.

        The girls met us halfway once we came back. I could see Todrick leaning against the counter behind the girls, shaking his head softly at us. Mya shoved her phone into Anna's face, recording every second. (http://www.polyvore.com/mya_barnes-meeting_boys/set?id=136080343 )

        "Alright, Anna how many marshmallows did you fit into your mouth?" Mya asked quickly.

        "I only got six in this time."

        "Ok, how many did you fit in Cordie?" She said, this time pointing it at me.

        "I got eight." I stuttered out before I, for some strange reason, burst out laughing.

        "CORDELIA WINS!" Harper shouted bouncing before following me in laughing.(http://www.polyvore.com/harper_dobrev-meeting_boys/set?id=136076472 ) Both of us clutching onto each other now.

         Liz (http://www.polyvore.com/liz_hall-meeting_boys/set?id=136077696 ) was just shaking her head with a soft smile. Todrick grinned at the five of us before clearing his throat. We all looked at him when we heard him.

        "Toddy!" She shouted, nearly tackling him in a hug. Wrapping her arms around his neck with unconfined excitement.

        He chuckled and grinned widely before placing his sister back on the ground. Todrick stepped towards the five boys I just realized were there. He gestured to us.

        "Boys, these are...The Guardian Angels."

        We smiled at them and laughed a little as their mouths dropped open. The one wearing the snapback stuttered out his question.

        "W-wait. THE Guardian Angels."

        Harper burst out laughing as the boy who was extremely buff and looked a bit Italian face turned red as he looked at her. She clutched onto my arm as I stared at her weirdly. I rolled my eyes at her and looked back at the five boys in front of us. My own dark brown eyes met a pair of deep brown and I felt my cheeks grow hot. Holy Adventure Time he's cute! I felt something flick the right side of my head. Turning, I saw Mya looking at me strangely. I gave her a look that said "Later".

        "So this is IM5 Toddy?" 

        Anna asked curiously.

        "Yep, and you will be working with them. Boys, you will be nice to these five, they're great friends of mine and that one..." he pointed at Liz "is my little sister. Alright?" They all nodded their heads. Todrick clapped his hands.

        "Let's get to work!"