Chapter 5-Disney Chickz 3

-Harper's P.O.V-

        We luckily got through the dinner and Cassidy left not long after that. I swear if she stayed any longer I would've snapped, her voice is annoying. Cordelia looked prepared to do the unspeakable. I would to if the girl who tortured me during middle school and high school was sitting across from me.

        The five of us were currently getting ready to shoot Disney Chickz 3. We weren't shooting #Bandcamp today as the guys of IM5 had to record a few things. Liz finished putting on her Tiana outfit as I tied the string to my seashell bra. The five of us were obviously the Disney Princesses just each of us had a modern spin on it. Which I was glad about because I'm pretty sure I couldn't dance in a mermaid tail.

        "Ready to go 'Ariel'?" Liz laughed as she and I made our way into the hallway, where we met up with the rest of the girls.

        "Well if it isn't Cinderella, Belle, and Snow White."

        Mya, Cordelia, and Anna all smiled at us before Cordelia and Anna tried to race each other downstairs. The last veiw I saw of them until we got downstairs was Cordie's yellow dress and Anna's dark blue shirt.

        "Alright girls, you ready?" Toddy grinned at us with his own Mickey outfit on. We all nodded before getting into our spots.

*********************************************************************************************************************

        "This sucks." Cordelia shut her book as she let out a sigh afterwards.

        "Girl, forget them. We're the Disney Chickz. We don't need those guys."

        "Yeah we do." Mya interjected Anna's statement.

        "I mean, do you really think we let fame get to our heads?"

        "Yes, yes. I would have to go with yes." Todrick now entered.

        "Do you hear all those screaming guys out there? They'd be crazy if they don't want us." Liz now got out of her seat to stand in front of us.

        "You know what. You're right. Forget about true love's kiss. Forget about it. Forget about the one who loved you even when you had scales on the bottem half a ya. Forget about the one who woke you up from a curse when you were living with seven men. Forget about it, we don't need them, you're the Disney Chickz. I'm out." With that, Todrick or 'Mickey' left.

        "He's right you know."

        "They'll never forgive us now."

        "Sure they will. If we go out there and put our hearts on the stage. Why not?"

        "Perform like we've never performed before?"

        "Make them remember the old Disney Chickz. You girls down?"

        We all made sounds of agreement.

        "Chica, come on. You know Naveen was smoking!"

        "You're right, you're right. But who's gonna get Mickey back?"

        Todrick now stuck his head back in the doorway.

        "Well since ya begged me."

        As Toddy came in, we cheered and soon we were singing 'Get your head in the game'.

        "You know what, lets not tell anybody we sang that. Let's go let's go!"

(Watch Disney Dudez 3 during this, as that's what the girl's performance is just pretend its girls. Dana's lines=Anna's lines. Will's lines=Mya's lines. Gabe's lines=Liz's lines. David's lines=Harper's lines. And Cole's lines=Cordelia's lines.  And the above stated lines also goes for everything, the songs and dialog. Just the girl's is a little different.)

        We went out onto the stage now after changing and began performing. 

         Soon enough cut was called and we realized the boys of IM5 were there.

        "Wow, you guys were incredible." David told us.

        "Thanks."

        My face was bright red as me and David talked a bit about Spiderman while Gabe and Liz ran off. Mya and Will were talking about something, Anna and Dana were discussing snapbacks and artists. And then Cole and Cordelia seemed a little awkward with each other.

        "That's a wrap girls! Go relax!"

A/N: DONE! I'm SOO Sorry it took so long. I hope you liked it. Remember, vote, comment, follow! I'll try to update again soon!