Chapter 4-Bitchassidy

-Anna's P.O.V.-

        The door slowly creaked open to reveal Cordie laying across her bed, going through her laptop.

        "You alright Koala?"

        Her head snapped up when she heard me speak.

        "Yeah, fine."

        "You don't seem all that fine." I sat down in front of her laptop so she could easily see me.

        "Its...Its nothing."

        My eyes widened in realization before I felt a smirk form.

        "Do you like Cole?"

        "WHAT!? NO! I've barley known him for a day!!!" She was now sitting up and was waving her arms around a bit to emphasize her point. I nodded, still not believeing her.

        "Ok. But if it helps, I think Dana is cute. Oh, and did you know, Gabe and Lizzy are dating?"

        Her mouth dropped open as her eyes grew.

        "WHAT!!!?? AND SHE DIDN'T TELL US??!!"

        "Nope! I only found out cause Toddy told me."

        Cordie grabbed my arm and started pulling me downstairs as I laughed behind her. We flew downstairs before she stopped mid-step, causing me to slam straight into her back.

        "SHAFFER!!!??"

        "Cordelia! Its so good to see you again!"

        I went to stand next to the now tense Cordie and saw a tall blonde standing next to Cole with her arms around his neck and the fakest smile I have ever seen. Everyone else looked on curiously as Cordie looked prepared to hit something. But what scared me the most, is her face went blank. Oh shit. One thing all five of us have learned over the past years of being a band, is when Cordie's face is just blank, its in its resting bitch mode. Which means she's so furious she shows no emotion. I know I wasn't the only one to realize this because the rest of the girl's eyes went wide. Todrick looked back and forth between Cordie and the blonde.

        "Do you two know each other?"

        "We were in middle school and Freshman year together before I moved for the band."

        "Oh yeah! We were best friends!"

        Cordie's eyebrows shot up and she tilted her head to the side as a smile that said "You stupid bitch" played on her lips.

        "Oh really? Because I'm fairly certain we were nowhere near friends."

        The blonde's eyes went wide in fake shock.

        "Lia! How can you say that!? Oh she's just kidding, we were on the cheer squad together and were so close we were practically like sisters! Isn't that right Lia?"

        "No."

        The blonde's eyes narrowed at Cordie as a smirk grew on Cordie's face. Cole looked confused as did everyone else.

        "If you'll excuse me. BAND MEETING!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I dragged Cordie by the arm to a hidden corner as the rest of the girls jogged towards us.

        "What the heck is going on!?" Harper whispered shouted.

        "That is Cassidy Shaffer. I've told you guys about her. She hated me, tried to make my life miserable because I refused to be part of her posse and follow her around like a lost puppy."

        "THAT'S BITCHASSIDY!!??" Mya whisper-screamed.

        "Wait, what am I missing?" I asked, I literally had no clue who this girl was.

        "That's right, you were sick. Well, that day when you were sick and we had to start recording 'How to be a Heartbreaker', we shared stories about school before the band. Cordie told us about this one girl named Cassidy. And that girl is the blonde hanging off of Cole." Harper explained.

        "If I had known it was her I wouldn't have asked Toddy if it was alright."

        Liz rubbed the back of her neck. I adjusted my snapback and sighed.

        "Well, all we have to do is get through eating and hopefully we'll never see her again."

        The five of us nodded and we began to walk back to where everyone sat. Cordie punched Liz's arms and smiled as we came in.

        "I can't believe you didn't tell us you and Gabe were dating. I had to be told by Anna who was told by Toddy."

        Liz's face went red as she bowed it down while the four of us laughed at her. When we got to the table we were welcomed with the sight of Cassidy sucking Cole's face off. Oh this will be a fun night.

A/N: FIRST OFF I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST CASSIDY JUST FOR THE STORY I'M MAKING HER LIKE THIS BECAUSE ITS WHAT'S NEEDED AND I COULDN'T DO THAT WITH GABE AND ALEX. SO I'M SORRY. DON'T SAY I SHOULDN'T WRITE HER LIKE THAT BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT FITS FOR THE STORY SO HUSH, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HER. And there will be more drama coming up so keep reading!