Chapter 8-I Can't Believe You

-Cole's P.O.V-

        "I don't want you talking to Cordelia anymore."

        I looked at Cassidy in shock.

        "What?"

        "I don't want you to talk to her anymore. She lied about me and her being friends and I just don't think she's good for you."

        Oh shit I'm screwed.

-Time Skip to Todrick's place- -Harper's P.O.V.-

        Todrick was shooting the part in this episode where each of us girls taught each of the boys something. Currently it was Cordelia and Cole's scene and it didn't seem to be going very smoothly.

        "N-No Cole. T-That's not how you do it. Here, ugh, will you stop for a minute!?"

        Cole froze as Cordelia took his hands and lead him correctly into the dance move. They moved together in perfect harmony, fitting together like two puzzle pieces. Of course, that's when all Hell broke loose. Only, Cordelia's the queen of Hell.

        Cassidy decided to invite herself in and stopped as she saw Cole and Cordelia dancing.

        "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

        God, could she be any louder?

        "Get. Away. From. Him. You. Slut"

        Cassidy ripped Cordelia away from Cole, as the cameras were rolling, and smacked her straight across the face. Me and the rest of the girls stopped Toddy, the boys, and the rest of the crew, waiting to see what happened.

        Cordelia turned back to Cassidy, a red hand print blooming on her cheek. There was an obvious change in her, she straightened up, she was smirking, and her eyes went dark. Before any of us could register it, Cordelia punched Cassidy straight in the nose as a sickening crack echoed in the silent room.

        Soon enough it was a full out fight between the two of them, both played dirty and we knew it wasn't going to end well.

         Cassidy currently had her hands digging into Cordelia's hair as Cordelia pulled Cassidy's arms out of her hair, twisted them around, and slammed Cassidy's nose into her knee as Cassidy pushed Cordelia into a wall, causing her head to smack into it.

        Cole finally was done with it all and ripped Cassidy off the now unconscious Cordelia. Cassidy wasn't in the best shape, her nose looked to be broken, probably twice. She had multiple scratches on her. Cordelia's head was bleeding when me and Liz looked at her, along with her cheek now being bruised.

        "Get out of here Cassidy."

        The air in the room went still as we all heard the clear growl in Cole's voice. His eyes had gone dark and he did not look happy.

        "But..."

        "No, no buts. You can't come in here, slap Cordelia, and think you can get away with it. You can't force me not to talk to her. Cordelia was right, I should've believed her. We're done Cassidy. Leave."

        Cassidy stood there in shock before running out of the house.

        "We need to get her to a hospital. Now."

        Cole lifted Cordelia bridal style and headed out to put her into one of the cars. I hope she'll be alright.