Chapter 11-Date Night

A/N: Ohhhh! Lots of drama and couples and don't hate me for screwing with stuff!

-Anna's P.O.V-

        "Hi, I'm Heather."

        Cassidy walked in, the cameras following her until Toddy yelled cut. As much as none of us wanted her here, we were stuck working with her.

        "Lexie."

        Alex Moore came in, pretending not to care and staring at her phone as she chewed on a piece of gum. I guess she was close friends with Gabe, Liz, and Cordelia.

        "ALEX!"

        Liz and Cordelia both ran towards Alex and hugged her.

        "EVERYONE OVER HERE!"

        We all walked over to Toddy and he went over the next couple parts.

        "Alright, you five remember that you have to make the dates as terrible as possible. Girls, you'll be coming in near the end to somewhat save the boys from their disaster dates."

        We smirked and I noticed Cordelia was steering clear of Cole since this morning. I blushed as I saw Dana wink at me before the five of us ran off behind the cameras.

-2 hours later/Harper's P.O.V-

        No! You are sooo not jealous of Shaffer right now Harper! Sure, she's with David and being flirty and he looks really cute today and his smile...wait what!?

        I shook the thought off as Toddy cued me to walk into the scene. I placed my hand on David's arm and smiled at him as he looked at me in relief, I don't know if he's just a really good actor or is actually relieved to see me.

        "Hey David, can I borrow you for a bit. Ya know, since we have that song we gotta practice. Sorry to interrupt."

        David grinned at me and stood up, taking my hand softly.

        "Uh sure, no problem Harps!"

        And with that, David ran off the camera with me in tow until we were in one of the hallways.

        "David what are y-"

        Within seconds, a pair of lips found mine and I melted against David as he kissed me, fire spreading throughout my body.

-Anna's P.O.V-

        I giggled softly as Dana was trying to get his girl to talk. He looked very distressed at this point.

        "Hi Dana, um, can I use you for a sec. I need to run some things over with you."

        He didn't even respond, just grabbed my hand and rushed off camera. Spinning me around causing me to giggle.

        "Dana! What are you doing!?"

        He grinned down at me and pecked my lips.

        "Dancing with my bae, what does it look like?"

-Cordelia's P.O.V-

        My hand flew up to my mouth as I saw Cole and Cassidy pressed against each other sucking faces. He's supposed to be shooting! And I thought they broke up!

        I turned away, determined to make it to Anna's room to cry and keep my distance from Cole.

        "Cordie! Please! Its not what it looks like!"

        I just ignored him and ran up the stairs, tears escaping my eyes and streaming down my cheeks.

-Liz's P.O.V-

        I saw Cordelia run up the stairs and Cole try to chase after her. Ugh, what did that boy do to her now?

        Looking back at Gabe, I laughed as he looked prepared to start banging his head into a wall.

        "Gabe, I need to borrow you for a sec. Sorry to interrupt the date."

        Alex winked at me as we walked away and I just stuck my tongue out at her.

-Mya's P.O.V-

        I tried helplessly not to laugh at Will during his scene, finally, I rushed in and said we needed to practice.

        "Hey."

        I blushed and looked down.

        "Hey..."

        Will tilted my head up and suddenly our lips were connected.

-Anna's P.O.V-

        "Ok so, what the hell happened and do I get to kill Cole and or Cassidy now?"

        All of us girls came upstairs once we saw Cole and Cassidy in a screaming match and Cordelia no where to be found.

        "Boys suck, that's what happened."

        We all laughed and Liz sat next to Cordelia.

        "We know that boo, but what's with Pendery and Shaffer having a hissy fit?"

        She then explained everything to us, how she and Cole had kissed after she woke up, how it was awkward between them, and how she found Cole and Cassidy eating each other's faces.

        Mya grinned evilly.

        "Ya know what you need to do Cordie?"

        We all looked at her strangely.

        "Make him jealous."