moskito bites// Zoro x reader

It was one thing you and the green swordsman had in common.
Napping. Everyday the crew would see the two of you side by side fast asleep in the middle of the day.
And today was no different.
It was a hot summer day.
The afternoon sun blazed with light and everyone on the ship tried to keep themselves cool.
You on the other hand were lying around in the shade of the mast
Sleeping soundly, while Zoro lied next to you. A sake bottle in one hand and his swords in his other.
Your hand twitched as you woke up from the heat.
It was unbearable hot.
Your clothes stuck to your body like a second skin and you felt the sweat run down your forehead.
This was not the right day to wear a long turtle neck and shorts.
You looked around and saw Nami and Robin in their bikinis drinking something that looked like iced limo. Chopper was nowhere to be seen (the poor guy must feel like dying) Sanji and Franky were probably working on something. Brook wandered around playing on his violin while Usopp and Luffy had little to no clothes on and were splashing eachother with water guns...
Wait a moment, is this their Underwear ?! Nami also seemed to notice because she began yelling.
"LUFFY ! USOPP ! PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON !!".
Luffy just pouted and pointed his water gun at Nami. "But it's hot ! And your also wearing this !" He pointed to her outifit and Nami got really angry.
"Don't..." Nami growled before she punched Luffy.
"Man it's too loud" you moaned and stood up, trying to find a quiet and calm place to go and continue your nap.
"Hey (Y/N) ! You're awake "
Luffy was at your side as soon as you stood and laughed.
"Look at your hair !!"
He pointed at you and began crying while laughing.
Slapping Usopp who came to laugh as well.
You glared at them and tried to comb your fingers trough your hair.
"Shut up !"
You stalked over to Luffy and tried to grab his ear when he splashed you with his water gun.
"Luffy !!"
You were soaked to the bone.
You glared at Luffy and Usopp and turned around walking away into the girls cabin.
Angrily you threw the wet clothes on the floor.
These were the only clothes that covered these damn moskito bites.
You watched yourself in the mirror.
It would not be a great deal if, these things would not look like poorly made love bites.
You touched one and sighed.
Deciding that it's probably better to do something for once. You put on sport clothes and went up the crows nest.
Zoro and you were the only people who used the room to train.
The others rarely entered, so you could relax without screaming, punching and water guns.
But most importantly questions.
It was stupid to make such a fuss about moskito bites but you did not want the others to think things happened between you and Zoro.
Your face went red at the thought of Zoro giving you love bites.
It was just a fantasy you kept telling yourself.
you lifted weights and tried to take your mind off of the naughty thoughts.
It was hot in the crows nest.
The air you breathed was stuffy and you felt the sweat roll of your body after a few minutes.
You took the towel you had at the couch next to you and dabbed your face.
You don't know how long you trained for but your head started to hurt and breathing was becoming hard.
Damn... it wasn't a good idea to skip lunch today...
For a moment you paused your training and let yourself cool down on one of the couches.
The sky outside was a vibrant blue with no cloud in sight.
It was a beautiful day but to hot for your opinion.
As you sat there staring at the sky you wondered what your future looked like.
Would you find someone who cherished you ? Would you still go on adventures with Luffy and the others. You wanted to stay by Zoros side...
You chuckled maybe it would be harder, but also cooler.
You felt giddy thinking about all the enemy's you would have to fight.
The thought about the future motivated you to train some more.

"Yosh!!"
You grabbed more weights and began lifting again.
But soon your head hurt again.
But you kept going.
The thought about the others becoming stronger than you and eventually leaving you out was driving you insane. Also you wanted to be as cool as Zoro.
To be able to stand up for your friends like him. If you were a bit stronger you could protect the others like Zoro once did with Luffy.
You were so engrossed in  your training that you did not notice the green haired swordsman entering the crows nest.
Zoro wanted a quiet place to sleep without being accidently sprayed awake with water.
He watched the wet spot on his shirt with a frown. Luffy was really childish sometimes...