PROLOGUE

When I was 12 year old, I came from the happy and rich family, they always give everything that makes my heart and eyes desire, until my mom left us, my father even tried to married again, my step mom always keep her promises to me, to buy anything i want, just to impress her self to me , in fact she wanted me to accept her on our family, and she did it!

They even tried their selves to spend time with me, even though they are busy with their business, but I just keep my mouth shut.

She was a fourth year high school student when she met, "Evrin Hudson" a Senior Supreme Student Council President, that makes her heart beat darn so fast.

But

4 letter 1 one Kezaieah don't even believe that word, how could she, if Evrin can't even notice her existence.

She even asked her self, what is the exact meaning of "LOVE" tsked!

"LOVE" ? Parang "COMPUTER GAME lang yan. "START" yung simula. "LOSE" pag nasaktan kana. "QUIT" pag nagsawa kana. "CONTINUE" pag may 2nd chance. "PAUSE" pag pagod na. Pero ang pinaka masakit yung "GAME OVER" tapos na nga, talo kapa! Pero di bali nalang may "NEW GAME" pa naman diba--oh crap I don't believe that.

Nung una akala ni Kezaieh gusto siya ni "Evrin" and they become friends but the heck, ginamit lang pala siya nito para mapa lapit sa pinaka malapit niyang 'kaibigan' tsked!

She felt "betrayed" kasi ginamit lang pala siya nito,

She felt "Dumb" kasi nagawa nitong paikotin siya.

She felt "IM INTO HIM BUT HE'S INTO HER."

P.S : Please support this story and click vote thank you-- please wait for the "Chapter 1" xoxo

-krystal