flashlight the album-6

the original song is by Jessie j its called flashlight look at my babies in the photo

comment throughout and leave a vote ;)

also just a filler guys nun to important happens but still comment and vote.

"how are you all tonight?!" josie ask and a series of yelling and cheering erupted through the theatre they were preforming at.

the beat of the song starts and that's when the light shines on the girls who were all dressed in white but their outfits all different. the beat of their sing starts to playing and that's when the girls strut to the head on the stage all one by one.

"When tomorrow comes

I'll be on my own

Feeling frightened of

The things that I don't know

When tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes" josie sings her verse of the song everyone cheering and singing along betty and the girls humming in harmony with her.

"And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And in the dark I found, I stop and I won't fly

And I sing along, I sing along, then I sing along" veronica hits all the notes to her verse perfectly making everyone holler out and squeal.

"I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night

Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes

Can't lie, it's a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night

Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)

You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight" they all sing together toni singing the song to a girl at the edge of the stage who looked like she was about to pass out. josie spun veronica around making people shout vosie which made them smile. all the girls were back in the middle of the stage doing the choreography and hair flips like the practiced so many times.

"I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top

I'm not the afraid when the rain won't stop

Cause you light the way

You light the way, you light the way" cheryl sings looking at toni who was dancing and waving at fans. this didn't go in noticed by the crowd because everyone shouted choni for life.

"I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin' me, gettin' me through the night

Can't stop my heart when you shinin' in my eyes

Can't lie, it's a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're gettin' me, gettin' me, through the night

(Light, light, light, you're my flashlight)

Light, light, you're my flashlight

Light, light, light, light,

(you're my flashlight, light light)

You're my flash" they sing together interlocking there arms as the beat stopped. cheers and the roar of the crowd was insane. their hearts pumped and the sweat across their bodies was something they didn't think they'd love as much as they do.

"the album just yesterday go buy that junk on iTunes." veronica says running off stage with the rest of the girls.

-

"I just realised something. " toni says to veronica backstage.

"whats that?" veronica says taking off her makeup.

"I can jump higher than any tree. " toni says doing the same with her makeup.

"bro how?" veronica ask seriously and toni turns with the same serious look.

"tree's cant jump. " toni nods and veronica smirks and pats her shoulder.

"fuck yes they cant. " veronica and toni high five.

"I really question their sanity at times. " betty says to cheryl who was counting her money on the couch.

"toni's cute so its okay, veronica is veronica so its okay. I wouldn't stress it. " cheryl says with a 6G wad of cash on her lap her book bag beside her.

"im so fucking pissed right now. " josie growls walking back into the area with her iPhone no in her hand.

"just got off the phone with our producer and he said we shoot the music video next week. like we were suppose to be able to visit family next week. now we cant til Saturday. " josie says and veronica grabs a towel and puts it around her shoulders. josie looks at the white cloth draped on her shoulders then the Latina.

" that's your cape, now your super pissed. " veronica says and josie hides a smile with a scoff.

"we haven't had a break in two months. we aren't even on a world tour yet god. " josie says flopping on the couch. cheryl pats her back.

"its the life of a superstar. " cheryl says and josie closes her eyes.

"I hate it but I love it. its just so hard. "

"that's what she said. " toni says and veronica and her break out into a fit of laughter earning glares from everyone.

"one more week cookie and we can go eat soul food with your grandma. " betty says and josie smiles at the gesture.

"I just miss home sometimes. " josie says and betty pats her back.

"hey josie don't be sad, cause sad is das backwards. " veronica says

veronica sits on her lap, toni now having her own towel cape and hair brush as a sword trying to battle a crew member.

"and? whats that got to do with me being sad " josie says curiously.

"das not good. " veronica says and josie shakes her head.

"ms topaz I don't want to play super hero's anymore. " the scrawny crew member says and toni scoffs.

"my name is lava princess and you will bow to my every wish. " she screams hitting the man with her brush who runs away crying.

"who's going to go get her this time?" betty sighs and cheryl puts her hands up.

"I did it last time. " the ginger said and veronica stands up. "I'll do it, I kinda wanna see if he bowed to her wishes. " veronica says.

-