magazine terror-17

i tripped tryna get on the bus today...i just sat there...i got up and fell again....sigh.

do your thing and comment but most importantly vote

cheryl woke up to a loud scream. she rushed out of bed her clothes messed up and her hair messy.

"wha-" she stopped when she saw it was ryan and toni hugging each other standing on the countertop with pots on there heads and horrified faces.

"is there another spider?" cheryl sighs and they both nod frantically. cheryl grumbles grabbing betty's flip flop and murdering the bug.

"there. " cheryl says about to turn around until toni stopped her. "baby get me down?" toni says and cheryl groans walking over to her placing her hands on either side of her stomach. she lifted her up playing her on the ground as ryan jumps on the sofa.

" how'd you get up there if you cant get down?" cheryl says pulling her girlfriend closer by the hips. she smirked at toni who had tooth paste on the side of her lip. she wiped it off with her thumb before placing her hand back on her waist.

"i had a moment of hype. " toni shrugs.

"she punched me in the balls and climbed on me like i was a latter. " ryan informs still in his SpongeBob pajamas.

"aww babe, thats so cute. " cheryl says kissing her girlfriend.

"IM ONLY ONE CALL AWAY I'LL BE THERE TO SAaaVE THE DAY!" veronica shouts from the shower she was currently taking.

"move out of my way!" josie says storming by pushing toni and cheryl apart. she starts to frantically look through boxes and bags groaning when she came up empty.

"where is it?"

"where is what?" cheryl ask and josie looks at her for a split second,

"my banana bra it's my lucky one with the monkeys as well. " she says and toni looks up.

"i think i saw veronica sniffing it last night check her bunk. " toni says and josie runs to the back almost pushing over betty.

-

"what is this!" timothy smith screams as ryan met with him at his studio's after dropping toni off with Uriah and his manager.

"that's a magazine sir. " ryan says and timothy smacks him with it.

"ouch, what was that for?" ryan says rubbing his head.

"breathing, now listen to this ' is turiah a couple anymore? rumors say that uriah had been caught with none other than hollywoods Sabrina carpenter at a late night resturaunt they shared a hug before parting ways, others claim that toni topaz, the girlfriend was caught with cheryl blossom at the airport sharing a just as intimate hug.' TELL ME WHY IM READING THIS" timothy yells and ryans flinches.

"because you wanted to get the tea sir. " the 29 year old replies.

"no, i don't want the TEA i want to know why toni and uriah haven't made the break up official yet,"

"you told me not to post the video they shot till toni watches it and approves, then we have to wait at lest two weeks for them to break up, " ryan refreshes his memory.

"i don't want choni public, it's to risky. we aren't that high in the business for that. " mr smith announces sipping on his whiskey.

"with all do respect Hollywood loves lgbt couples, ecspecially if their part of a band, larry, jerrie , camren. see these are all bandmate couples. " ryan argues and timothy snorts.

"well its like this, james Charles, thought he could do whatever he wanted and look at him now, dropping subscribers like flies, we need that kind of Brittany spears fame, where she can shave her head and still be looked at the same, understood. "

"but their in lo-"

"understood?" he ask louder this time.

"yes sir. "

-

" Has anyone seen veronica? " betty ask as they were getting ready to leave to pick up toni for the photoshoot at teen topic.

" Dont worry, I got this." josie says clearing her throat as cheryl put on her leather jacket. " Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? " josie sings.

veronica then barges out of the bathroom the door slamming open hitting the wall, " SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS"

-

"girls girls settle down. " ryan urges as they all were wild and acting crazy at the burger king just outside of the bus.

"betty pay attention to us. " josie said throwing a fry at her face. betty glares looking up.

"if you throw one more piece of food" betty warns. cheryl throws her fork.

"i said-"

"one more piece of food, that was a fork. " cheryl corrects with a smirk.

" Do you ever think that in a past life, betty was an old woman with ninety cats who was always yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off her lawn? " toni says to no one particular. everyone looks at her not saying anything with blank stares.

"Because I do" toni says before shoving the burger in her mouth.

"lets make a betty rap song. " veronica says as betty ran a hand through her hair clenching her eyes closed.

"betty is a mom betty is the bomb. " cheryl starts as josie did a beat.

" when we say stupid shit she face palms what?" veronica continues.

"yes she is the best, she's got big breast. " toni goes on.

"and when she went down cole was impressed say what?" cheryl goes on ryan banging his head against the table at this point.

"when i speak she thinks im demon possessed. don't feel bad cuz her ass im obsessed. " veronica goes on josie keeping the same beat.

" and i must confess she is a daddy none the less. " toni says holding a fry like a microphone.

"and when she reads her bible we are blessed. " cheryl says and the four all drop a fry like its a mic.

"did you hear that?" betty ask and they all look up with confused faces.

"no?" they all say at once.

"that was the sound of my patience breaking. " she says taking off her flip flop toni jumping over ryan to run away.