i'll bathe with your nasty ass-3

please comment or vote i really want to see how you guys feel about this story.

"get out the shower!" josie says her hair curly and a mess. the girl still in her 'little mermaid' pajama shirt and matching purple shorts. "its my turns. " josie says as toni was in the shower taking forever. she had already been in their for twenty minuets.

"girls! i said watch the movie and eat your cereal not throw a pillow fight. " betty says rushing past josie at the bathroom taking off her flip flop to hit the two teenagers still in their sleep clothes.

"im in here go away !" toni shouts over the water.

"bitch i will come in their and shower with you !" josie says annoyed at her bandmate.

" If you put violently in front of anything to describe your action, it becomes funnier. " veronica laughs as betty had walked into the other room with their empty bowls as cheryl and her sat back down watching nemo but not really paying attention.

" Violently bakes. " cheryl snorts out in her bob Marley shirt and Adidas sweats. her hair in a ponytail.

" Violently drinks water. " veronica giggles.

" Violently sleeps. " cheryl remarks

" Violently studies". veronica smirks as her eyes widen " Violently murders people. " she says excitedly.

" Violently worries about that previous statement." betty says walking back into the room with a disappointed look.

"you wouldn't do it!" toni shouts with a chuckle. josie gasp shaking her head.

"don't test me topaz. "

"im already testing you." toni sing songs and josie scoffs before slamming the door open. toni gasp as josie takes off her shorts and underwear and then her shirt and bra. "bitch said she wanted to test me bitch better know where i come from. " josie slides the shower curtain over and see's toni looking at her shocked.

"bitch." toni shakes her head in disbelief.

"shut the fuck up and hand me the watermelon body wash. "

-

"Ryan's here and he has news. " ryan enter the bus that was parked outside of the theatre they were preforming at tonight. the man was in a floral button down shirt, khaki shorts and loafers.

betty was dressed in a red front zip dress and black wedged heels. her blonde hair down and wavy. josie wearing a white and black checkered mini skirt, a black crop top , and black mid ankle length heels. her hair curly and natural. veronica wore a mini molly rouge slogan tee shirt, denim daisy black shorts and black wedged boots her hair pulled up in a neat bun. cheryl wore a black nirvana tee with camo low cut joggers and red high heels matching her bright red lipstick. toni wore a white collared blouse that was cut into a crop top, sailor shorts , and black and white polka dot heels. her hair down and wavy.

"you finally came out the closet. ?" cheryl ask scrolling her phone as a wad of cash and toni's feet rested on her lap.

"no still deep in their just like my father, no but timmy smith wants to meet with you guys after the concert. "

"omg really?" betty ask and josie cover her mouth with her hands. veronica intrigued as well.

"um guys whos? timmy smith, will smiths long lost white son?" toni ask confused as most of the girls glared at her including ryan. cheryl only giggled at her joke.

"it's just the man who runs our record label, you know the man who signs off are checks?" josie says still aggravated with the brunette because of the shower earlier.

"oh. " toni replied simply.

"did he mention what about?" betty interjects and ryan only sweeps his hair from his forehead. with a shrug.

"not sure ladies he said it had to do with a choni. and something about using this to advantage. " ryan says which makes veronica burst into a fit of laughter.

"whats so funny?" betty ask and veronica puts up a finger to give her a second ton catch her breath.

"ch choni is cheryl + toni. its their ship. all over twitter. " veronica says taking out her phone cheryl suddenly turning hers off toni sitting up.

"our what?" they say at once.

veronica only chuckles and pulls up a post of cheryl staring at toni's lips during an interview and then a screenshot of toni trying to hold cheryls hand. there was a hashtag the said #choniforver.

"omg that's like super cute. " betty claps excitedly while cheryl only smirks as toni blushed.

"we have a ship?" cheryl says in a British accent.

"never do that again. " toni boops her nose.

"who know's what he wants to lecture you two about, maybe stop lesbianizing in public or idk maybe cheryl should watch her mouth during interviews and livestreams. or toni should get out the damn bathroom in tne minuets like suppose to. " josie list on her fingers.

"we're not gay. " they say again both of them avoiding each others eyes.

"that's what i told my pastor three years ago when he walked in on me and his son in noah's arc in the playground. " ryan said making everyone look at him including big bus driver/ body guard. sitting across from josie.

"i - " josie tries to form a sentence but it didn't come out correct.

theres not a lot of votes or comments on this story so im not sure if you guys enjoy it or not i don't want to put off writing on all my other stories (i still update tho that's not what im saying) if no one is reading or voting.