like a virgin- 8

short chapter go ahead and comment ily all my beautiful children

toni had no idea what she was doing but cheryl was only in her bra and matching thong as toni straddled her lap. it had never gone this far. the farthest they've every gone was hickeys. and now cheryls chest and abs were covered in them as toni's hands roamed her body. as cheryls pulled at her hair.

"baby," cheryl moaned out but toni was more focused on pulling down the red thong letting it slide off down the creamy thigh.

"toni im not a virgin. " cheryl says and that makes toni come to an halt. she looks up into her favorite eyes and smiled softly.

"it's okay. im doing this for you don't worry about it. " cheryl wanted to protest but the way toni's warm breath hit her sensitive area had her head thrown back and a gasp escape her lips. toni spread her girlfriends thighs open with her hands. she began to kiss and nip at her inner thighs making cheryl's hips buck up in surprise. as toni teases her tongue sliding across the thigh inches away from her bundle of nerves.

"stop teasing toni. " cheryl groaned and without warning toni slid her wet muscle across the folds tasting cheryls arousal. she started to move her tongue up and down her folds only brushing over her nub sometimes so she wouldn't come to fast.

"oh fuck! more babygirl, please." cheryl begged and toni entered her tongue and her thighs closed around toni's head she pried them back open, but then had to fight to keep her girlfriends thighs to close on her to much. toni was determined to make the ginger come sooner than later. toni then slipped two fingers inside of cheryl and circled her clit with her tongue. "oh my god just like that. " cheryl moaned. toni pumped her fingers harder curling at the gingers spot and pressed harder with her tongue. "og god! im coming. "

toni's tongue and fingers worked together to send cheryl over the edge and only a minuet after her last declaration, she screamed out her body distorted upward. she slumped back on the bed and lauren cleaned off her girlfriend properly. she crawled up cheryls sweaty body and cheryl pulled her down to kiss her again and their tongue swirled each others sensually.

"okay im worried, are you sure you haven't done that before." cheryl giggles which was another sound only toni got to hears.

"im all yours remember," toni said pecking the lips once again.

-

" wanna hear a story?" veronica asked betty who looked up from her bible.

" sure"

" so this one time i got high-" veronica starts.

" oh dear lord"

" i got the munchies so i snuck into the kitchen to get a snack, its all dark so i assume everyones asleep. tiptoe through the dining room to get to the fridge, very slowly make a bowl of cereal in order to make no noise." veronica says and betty shakes her head in disbelief.

" right" she signals for her to go on

"turns out it was 7 oclock in the evening, i was just wearing sunglasses nothing else and my parents were at the dinner table watching me creep around the kitchen and pour the worlds slowest bowl of cereal." veronica concludes her story and betty stays quiet staring at the Cuban.

" i was THAT high." veronica says throwing her arms up.

" Putting milk in the bowl first is divorce worthy. " josie says at random. "Or wetting your toothbrush before putting toothpaste on. " josie goes on.

"Wow, excuse you. Maybe I like to soften the bristles first. " veronica scoffs at the bandmate "Who the fuck doesn't wet their toothbrush before putting toothpaste on, what the fuck. "

"Who the fuck does. " josie growls throwing her hands up getting in the Latina's face.

" I the fuck do. " veronica says getting just as close

" What the fuck man. " josie says tilting her head.

"Fuck you. " veronica scoffs

"you don't have the balls to fuck me. "

"Stop. " betty says from in the middle of them.

whos the mom of the group?

thoughts on cheryl?

thoughts on toni?

thoughts on veronica ?