Bad ass bitch-21

If you can get this to at least 30 comments I'll update more often.

Y'all are all my beautiful bbs so enjoy

"Come one girl five six seven eight" there choreographer Tyler showed the steps for the tenth time Betty still stumbling over her feet the other four getting the moves spot on.

"Betty, baby, angel the glue to this group- STOP DANCING LIKE YOU DON'T have toes" he snapped wiping his head with a rainbow hanker chief throwing it on the ground looking back at the mirror.

"It's not my fault the dance is hard." Betty whimpers as she spun and fell on her butt.

"Take five." Tyler groaned loudly snapping for the music to turn off.  Betty pouted Toni take a sip before hurrying over to help her up.

"It's okay I still can't hit the low notes like you and cher" Toni smiler helping her up.

"Ready?" Cheryl asked Veronica and Josie who nodded getting in positions in front of Cheryl's iPhone that was perched on the table so it could record the three girls.

"Can't take big dick, but I suck on it
I ain't fucking with the pussy, got a bump on it
Bad bitch put the pussy on me" Veronica belches out. "On me" Cheryl sing songs moving her arms and then throwing it back along with the other two.

"Whip out my dick then I hump on it
I'm a bad-ass bitch, what you looking at?
I'ma throw that back like a Cadillac
I don't care how you throw it, I'ma handle that
I'ma break this bitch, dismantle that"  Josie finishes the girls ending it with a thrust and growls at the end.

"What" Betty hummed out confused.

"The-" toni continues in disgust at Veronica throwing it back on Josie.

"Fuck was that" Tyler came out of no where eyes widened.

-
Toni finally came out of the shower in the tour bus since she was the last on the list to get a shower this week they decided to keep the list changing after Josie walked in and showered with Toni a few months ago now.

"Babbbe make your phone shut up" Cheryl cried as she laid across her bunk the curtain open. Toni rolled her eyes realizing Cheryl wasn't in her own bunk but Toni's.

"Maybe if you got in your own it wouldn't bother you," toni leaned down the shirt she was wearing falling down a little showing off her perky breast. Cheryl shot straight up like she won the lottery with her mouth practically drooling.

"No-" Toni giggles kissing Cheryl's soft lips before escaping the grasp Cheryl had. On her thighs to see exactly who was calling her. She laughed when she heard Cheryl curse and mumble from in the bunk.

when she walked into the kitchen area she saw Veronica on top of the counter and holding a can and Betty watching Hannah Montana on the couch half asleep.

"What're you doing?" Toni hummed to her best friend scrolling to unlock her phone.

"Well I asked Josie to make me soup," Veronica hummed holding the can to her chest. "And she rudely said no." Veronica scoffed.

"You said 'be a good bitch and make daddy a sand which' so I mean what'd you expect" Betty said eyes still closed as the small tv played the show.