Blood and Darkness

9:03 A.M.

Elsa woke to the sound of someone banging on a wall. She lifted her head. No one was in the room. "Hello?" her voice echoed. She sat up slowly getting out of bed. The door was open little meaning that the others left. Elsa quietly went to the door looking out. The halls seemed vacant.

She took a deep breath stepping out. She walked slowly until once again she walked into someone. "Watch where you're going, will ya!" She looked up to see Hiccup again. She backed away looking at him. He had a dark look in his eyes and was blood-stained in certain spots. She backed up some more in fear of what he'd do.

"You -- you talk?" she stuttered.

"Yeah. I've known how to talk for a while." He said to her.

"No -- I know that -- I mean I don't know that, but you're always so quiet," Elsa told him.

"I have my reasons." He answered.

"No, you're not allowed to speak. It's against your rule." She challenged him.

He turned his hard gaze on her. "How do you know about the rules I have?" He asked coldly.

She gulped a little. "Um, Rapunzel told me." She stuttered.

His left eye twitched. "And who's Rapunzel?" he asked, his voice sounded on edge.

"The girl with short brown hair. She's been here for like three years." Elsa told him.

He calmed for a moment. "Oh. Her. The one from Corona." He grunted in disgust.

Elsa looked to her left then to Hiccup again. "So why is it you're not allowed to certain things?" she asked.

He gave her a look. "Listen here, Snow Queen." He started. She backed up a little. "I'm not going I let you stand here telling me what I can and I can't do. As far as I'm concerned you're not in charge of me!" he snarled backing her into a corner.

"Okay -- I'm sorry!" she said to him.

He backed up. "You should be." He hissed.

She blinked a couple of times. He finally backed away. He took a deep breath then left with the Night Fury. Elsa sighed staying where she is. "You really have a death wish don't you?" she heard Rapunzel ask.

"No." She answered.

"He's going to get fed up soon. It doesn't take long." Rapunzel said.

"He seemed fine. He got mad, then calmed down."

"That's the first."

"What'd you mean?" Elsa asked.

"He usually gets to everyone who irritates him. His life involves around the darkness. Pitch taught him to kill. He kills for a living." Rapunzel explained. Rapunzel sighed looking at her. "I'd watch you're back, you never know what he'll do." She said then left her alone.