Remember?

11:13 P.M.

Elsa sighed to herself. She sat in a hallway alone. Her hopes were to see Hiccup. Being that he goes through this hallway every day. Elsa waited patiently when she finally saw him. Toothless followed him. She looked at him. Dried blood covered the side of his face. A long cut ran down the side of his cheek. "What happened to you?" She asked.

He stopped, then looked at her. "What?"

"What happened?"

He sighed. "Pitch." He started. "He... Wasn't happy."

"So he cut you?"

"I made him mad." He said.

"How?"

He looked at her with an odd look. "Nevermind..."

He began to walk again with Toothless close behind. "Wait!" Elsa called to him.

He stopped then sighed madly. "What?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Your deal? With Pitch. What is it?" He looked at her. A deep look of uncertainty glowed in his mixed eyes.

"Meet me in the back room." He sighed. "I'll tell you then."

She nodded. "Okay." He looked at her. He didn't say anything. He looked away then left her alone.

11:59 P.M.

Elsa left her room quietly. She made her way down the hall to the back room, as Hiccup said. As soon as she got there, and heard the screech of a dragon, and a blade of fire, greeting her. She looked up to see Hiccup, in the near attack. "Sorry," he muttered awkwardly. "You scared me."

Elsa looked at me. "You get scared?"

"Of course. Everyone gets scared. They have to have one fear." He started then thought for a moment. "Unless they're fearless, in that case. They have no fears."

Elsa smiled again, before sitting down. Hiccup was sure to dim the light of the Inferno before sitting down. The two were silent for a moment. "So.." Hiccup finally said. "What did you want to talk about again?" He asked. She stared at him in disbelief.

"You don't remember?" She asked him. He shook his head. "Do you remember anything?" He shook his head again. Elsa looked at him. He looked at the half innocent look in his eyes. She knew his true being. Wanting to leave. Not wanting to be trapped. She wished she could know the real Hiccup. But instead, she met the Mindless Drone. The boy who's forced to do what he doesn't want to. "What do you remember, Hiccup?"

"Not a lot."

"Do you remember that deal?" She asked.

"Yeah. That's one thing I can't forget."

"What was it?"

Hiccup sighed, looking at her with uncertainty. "I told Pitch, I'd join him if he'd keep my loved ones safe in return." He said.

"Then why do you hate him?"

He sighed again. "I don't know, but I do know, someone I love got killed."

Elsa looked at him, her blue eyes "Who?"

"I don't know."

He stayed silent for a moment. "What else do you remember?"

He shrugged. "Not much more."

"Your father?" She asked. He shook his head. "Mother?" Another head shake. "Any siblings?"

"I know I never had any." He replied.

"What about Toothless?"

Hiccup looked at her. "I see him every day."

"Okay. The Big Four?" She asked. He quickly shook his head. Elsa thought for a moment. "What about Jack." She started calmly with him. "Jack Frost."

He froze at the name. "J-Jack Frost?"

"Mhm." Elsa looked at him again. "Do you remember him?"

"Uh... Yeah. I actually do. He... He was my best friend..."