Love?

"Love? You don't know what love is!" Pitch snapped at him.

Elsa took a deep breath. "You're right, I don't." Hiccup replied. "Little do I know about a lot of things. But I know I love her. She taught me there's more to life than blood and death." He said empathizing the word death.

"You made a deal, Hiccup. Kill her!" Pitch yelled at him.

"I can't and I won't." He said smartly.

"Why not!"

" 'Cause we made a deal too. I work for you, in return for the people I love to stay safe." He pointed out.

"I love her, therefore, I can't harm her, and neither can you." Pitch didn't reply. He looked at Hiccup with a burning look in his eyes. Without even a single warning, he grabbed Hiccup's wrist. "Look." Hiccup started trying to pull away. "You can keep me locked down here, you can even go ahead and kill me." He trailed off. "But I will never stop trying to protect her!"

He pulled his arm away, backing up slowly. Elsa looked at him for a moment. He glanced at her, before looking to Pitch. Pitch looked at him with a dark, but calm look. "Come here." Hiccup didn't move. He stayed still, his green gaze focused. "Hiccup, come here."

He went to move when he got stopped. "Don't to it." He heard Elsa's faint voice.

He turned s little bit, barely looking at her. "I have to."

He looked back to Pitch but didn't move again. "Hiccup, come here," Pitch repeated.

Hiccup sighed quietly putting the Inferno, walking to him. He faced Pitch darkly. Pitch didn't move. Neither did Hiccup. The two stayed silent. "I'm not scared of you." Hiccup told him harshly. Elsa looked to Anna, who clung to Kristoff. Rapunzel had a look in her eyes, hoping Hiccup could break free.

Pitch still had a hard gaze set on Hiccup. Without a single warning, he drove a sharp knife into Hiccup's chest. He collapsed with it still embedded in his chest. "You said, I could kill you." Hiccup didn't move. His gaze set on the floor. "Should've stayed with me, kid," Pitch added turning to Elsa. "You're next."

Hiccup struggled to look up. His gaze pale.

"... Elsa... Go.." He managed to cough out. He spits some blood out then gave up trying.

Elsa started to back up as if to getaway. Pitch slowly neared her with the raised knife. Hiccup's blood coated the tip of it. She continued to back up. Pitch suddenly stopped. The colour drained from his eyes, as he collapsed. Elsa looked up to see Hiccup, with the Inferno in Pitch's back. Rapunzel looked up slowly.

"He's... Dead..." she looked to Hiccup. He looked up slowly taking a deep breath.

He did it. After seven years, he finally killed the one who trapped him down here. He looked almost shocked he did it. He slowly removed the blade, putting it away. He looked up then looked back down. "Hiccup?"

He didn't reply. Kristoff glanced at Anna. "Is he okay?" No one answered him either. Hiccup suddenly took a deep breath before collapsing to the ground.