This Is Where You Belong!

She watched him collapse to the ground. He didn't move shortly after that. The black dragon went to his masters' side nudging him. He lifted him gently, wrapping him in his wing. "Hiccup?"

She slowly went to him, kneeling near him. He was still breathing, but barely. She heard Rapunzel, Anna and Kristoff come to her side. She felt tears form in her eyes.

"Thank you." She whispered to him. "Thank you for saving my life."

Hiccup didn't move. The dragon closed his wings for a moment, nuzzling his head in his wings. Elsa sat silent for a moment. She never knew he loved her. She only found out now. As far as she was concerned he wanted nothing to do with her.

Rapunzel rested her hand on Elsa's shoulder. "On the bright side," she started silently. "He did finally kill Pitch after 7 years." Elsa looked at her. She nodded slowly.

She then looked to Toothless who slowly looked up. His electric green gaze dull. Elsa looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered to the dragon, even though she knew he didn't understand her.

Toothless looked at her, his eyes wide. Elsa held his gaze. Maybe he did understand her. Toothless slowly unwrapped his wings, revealing Hiccup again. Elsa immediately dove for him, listening for breathing. He was breathing, slow, shallow, but strong. She sighed in relief. He was alive. He would live to leave this dark place. Elsa looked to Toothless, who again, wrapped Hiccup in his wings, in hopes to keep him warm.

The dragon returned her look. Elsa smiled faintly then took a deep breath. "Thank you,"

4:44 A.M. ~ 3 DAYS LATER

Elsa sighed to herself as she sat back down. She watched him carefully. In hopes, he would wake up. Three days. Three days since they left Pitch's dark grasp. Three days since he almost killed himself and three days, since Hiccup saves her life. He's been asleep for three days. Unconscious. Hopefully still alive.

Elsa looked in the mirror next to her, fixing some strands of her hair. She's carefully pushed them back into the twisted bun. She heard the dragon snort softly. He laid out on the balcony asleep. The poor dragon has bee there for three days. Laying there, waiting for him to wake up.

Elsa sighed again, taking a small sip of her tea. She froze when he slowly shifted. She didn't want to move, fearing she'd scare him. She knew he'd be slightly confused when he woke up. 

Arendelle was unknown to him. He'd been so used to being locked up under the ground, everything will confuse him. Even his own home. Elsa set her cup down as Toothless came in. He sniffed his master then started to climb on him. She saw Hiccup move his arm slowly, to pet the dragon. The black dragon laid on top of him causing him to jump up in pain.

Elsa jumped at his sudden movement. She stayed silent for his sake. He looked around, unsure of himself. "And, I've been kidnapped again." He sighed.

"No," Elsa told him softly. "You're in Arendelle."

He looked at her. "Aren-what?"

"Arendelle. My kingdom."

He looks around for a second. "Why am I here?"

Elsa sighed. "You were hurt. I brought you back and had you looked after." She said.

"Huh.." He suddenly froze. "What about Pitch?"

"You killed him, remember?"

"I know. But he's not going to come back? Is he?"

Elsa sighed again. Even though he was back to normal, his past will scar him.

"I have no way of knowing." She said sitting down. The two were silent for a moment. "I do want to thank you, though." She said to him.

"For... What?"

"Saving my life. Pitch would've killed me if it weren't for you." Hiccup didn't reply.

"I guess this is your return." He said.

"What?"

"I save your life, you save mine." He said.

Elsa looked at him. "You jump, I jump... Right?"

She smiled at his saying. She knew it from the Titanic. A book has read when she was in her room. He grunted in pain as he tried to sit up. "You should really, just sit down, Hiccup. You've been hurt pretty bad." Elsa told him.

"I'm a Viking, Your Highness. I'll be fine." He said then slowly stood up with Toothless' help. She watched him. The spot where Pitch stabbed him, probably wasn't healed yet, but she had no right to tell him what to do. He leaned on Toothless for support.

"You good?" Elsa asked him.

He nodded slowly. "Think so."

"Then come. I want to show you something."

He sulked. "Does it require walking? I'm not really up for that."

She smiled. "It's not far." She quietly leads him down the stairs to the gates. People waited outside for her. It's been a while since she did her daily show. She'd have to put on quite a show to make up. Hiccup still leaned on Toothless by a fountain. Anna, Kristoff and Rapunzel were on the other side. Elsa stopped and created an ice rink.

The people start to skate. It makes her happy to see them happy. She then froze the fountains above Hiccup and the others in a beautiful design and added some snow flurries for the atmosphere.

She watches the people skate as Hiccup slowly slides to her losing his balance. She quickly balances him. "That's what you wanted to show me?" She sighed flicked snow at him hitting him in the face. He slowly wiped it off. "I'm sure I deserved that!" She laughed a little flicking more at him. He wipes it off again. "Oh. I deserved that one!"

Toothless sneaks up behind Hiccup then disappeared. The dragon suddenly shoved Elsa towards Hiccup. She fell on him, causing him to fall backwards. He landed to balanced himself, catching her as well.

"I'm so sorry, it was Toothless," Elsa said to him then gave the dragon a look.

Hiccup looked at his dragon. "... Toothless." Toothless pounces on the ice over to Hiccup. He nudged his arm with his tongue hanging out. Hiccup looked at her then to the dragon. Elsa sighed looking at him.

She never really realized the scar that sliced his eyebrow that went through his eyes lid, ending in the middle of his cheek. He must've had it for a while. "This is getting awkward." He suddenly said.

"Oh, I'm just...." She started but got cut off by him, slowly taking her hand.

"I just want to try one thing." He sighed, keeping her calm. She looked at him. He slowly kissed her, causing her to jump, but slowly calmed again. He then pulled back. Two gazed locked. "That's for saving my life." He said to her. She looked at him. "I will spend my entire life, returning what you did." He sighed again. "Even if I die, doing so."

"Hiccup.."

"I am incapable of leaving you. I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe."

"Hiccup.."

"And I'll do whatever it takes to keep it." She stopped, looking at him.

"You mean that?"

"Of course." She smiled as he slowly let's go of her had. An idea suddenly popped into her head. She grabbed Hiccup's hand pulling him along on the ice. He slips, Losing his balance. "Elsa, I Don't skate." He told her, but she didn't listen.

She pulled Hiccup making him slide past her into Toothless. She saw Toothless start to slide making Hiccup fall. She skates to him slowly. "You okay?" I ask.

He gets up slowly. "Yeah. I'm fine."

"Now, come on!" She suddenly said grabbing his hands pulling him with her.

"Whoa!" He snapped back to reality as She pulled him. She had a feeling her new future would be perfect... As long as Hiccup's here with her. To guide her every step.

🎉 You've finished reading How To Fix A Shattered Soul [Frozen/How to Train Your Dragon] {Hiccelsa} EDITED 🎉