Day 4: It Will Be Alright

It's not too much to say Thor is one problematic Odinson. He loves to fight, enjoy winning battles and sometimes his opponent is just simply way stronger than he is, a worthy challenge as he likes to say. That results in many times Loki has to stay exactly where Thor is, since he has some sort of healing magic that can save his brother's life when immediately in need. And sometimes, because of it, Loki risks putting himself in danger.

"I'm telling you again, we are not doing that." Loki summons a book on his shelf. Lately, he's too tired and lazy to get out of his bed. He's sick.

"I just want to take you out for fresh air." Thor continues mouthing. "As I said, he's a friend from work, we should be fine."

"He had beaten the crap out of me once, so I don't expect much." Loki protests.

"And I remember you were trying to colonise Earth back then." Thor chuckles, as if the memory of his brother being smashed violently on the ground brought him so much joy.

"Oh yeah, how about that time when we were in Sakaar? Bring back much fun?"

Yeah, that... Thor shivers. Loki caches every expression of Thor's and silently feels the satisfaction. The God of Mischief knows how to manipulate people, and the Mighty Thor is no exception. "You will just go without me anyway, yes?" He also can read people.

Thor smirks. "You know how it is, brother." He playfully throws Mjolnir up and catches it.

"Alright, I have no better thing to do anyway." Loki finally gets out of his bed, his skeleton makes crazy cracking sound. "I will suit up and then we will go, but make it quick."

"You haven't been out of your bed for too long."

Midgard, their destination, is at it's best beauty, from what Loki can remember from his visit years ago. "Still can't believe one of yours worthy opponent lives on such realm, weak, small and has nothing special." Loki says while admiring the landscape. "Not too bad but not good enough."

"You can never show your affection properly, can you?" Thor tease. His brother has soft spots, he just never let anyone know.

People on the street don't seem to be surprised by the fact that two gorgeous looking men just appear from nowhere, actually, no one looks like they noticed. Thor still can't figure out, after many times like that, is it because Loki did something or people just don't care about the world that much.

"Go get him, shall we?" Loki walks forwards for a few steps, then he turns around and asks. 

"Oh, sure." Thor forgets that Loki doesn't know where to find him. In fact, even if he knew, he wouldn't go. It'd been traumatizing for him.

The Avengers tower is still at its place, Stark's property. It is night time and they all have a lovely dinner together. "Mind if I joy?" Thor casually walks in the dining room.

"We didn't expect you." Natasha sits down on her chair. "But if you want to talk about the fight again..."

"I assume that you guys would like it better without my companion?" Loki slowly walks in and stand behind Thor.

"On second thought, it's better if you go fight him, and not letting your brother comes back to Earth." Tony brings in the food he ordered.

"As you said, get him out here and fight me." Thor's excited hearing that he can fight, that he totally ignores Tony's words about Loki.

"I just say so. The big green guy is sick and won't accept picking a quarrel at anytime soon."

Thor looks over to Loki, who has remained silent all the time. "Maybe Loki can help with some of that. He's been my best doctor."