Day 11: The Gift

Thor and Loki had now officially become a couple. No one knew how, or who confessed first, but they surely were a match made in heaven. Thor was all head over heels for his brother, and it was so obvious it had made every citizen in Asgard wondered why hadn't the Prince just tell it already. Well, on the other hand though, they also ponder on Loki's affection towards the God of Thunder, hence they had never seen the younger Prince showing regard to the older one. They were at no position to question anyways, but no one could stop the curiosity.

"What will my people think if they know you have such a collection in your drawer, brother?" Thor whispered his teasing words into Loki's ear. They both know what people said, but one was too carefree and one was too ignorant to do anything about it. It just they had little secrets to themselves.

"Not a word, Thor. Do as what you promised." Loki pushed him away. By a flick of his wrist, a few things just appeared from nowhere. There were brushes, paints, some blank canvas, and a wooden stand. "I supposed that you will be finished when I am done setting these up."

"You lasted for years without this, why do you have to be in a rush now, huh?" Thor with his sarcasm tone again, and Loki was having none of it. He glanced over Thor, the look of annoyance was visible clearly enough on his face. Thor knew well enough to shut his mouth up and hurriedly tiptoed to the other side of the chamber. Loki's chamber.

If anyone had the right to pay a visit in the trickster god's room, they would definitely be taken aback. On the walls, there were many drawings that were hung on. Landscapes, portraits, scenarios, etc. They were drawn beautifully, and they looked as if the scene had been put in the canvas by some sort of magic. But that was not the most surprising thing. It was Thor's paintings that were noticeable, because no matter which direction was one looking at, they would absolutely see one painting or more of Thor's. And this was Loki's room, so it had to be his belongings.

When Loki finished with those things he just got, he turned around to look at Thor, who had then lying on the bed. Perfect, Loki thought in pleasure. "You did a very good job with your body, brother." He took a step closer to the bed, his gaze continuously admiring the view he was provided. "A piece of art, exactly what I expected to see on such a god-like you." He stroked his chin, leaving comments on his brother.

Thor felt his cheeks getting warmer moment by moment. This is the first time since he could remember, that someone saw him... naked. Yes, he was naked, for his loved one. He still blamed himself for one decision of his that led to the event today. One trip to Midgard with the fellow Avengers was all it took, to an art gallery, and Loki had become obsessed with their art since. He even learned to paint and for the Allfather sake, he learned it fast, and perfectly. So what would a person paint if they had just started to learn? What they loved. That way the numerous amount of Thor's painting in his room would be explainable. Not that anyone else knew about them though. Thor didn't in the first place, too. Not until the morning after the day he spent a night at Loki's chamber that he figured out about them, and that was when they became an item. But Thor had to agree to strip for Loki's painting. "I have got every perspective of yours, except this." He claimed.

"This is for art, Thor, there is no need to be so strained. I am not doing anything to you." Loki turned his back to Thor and returned to his setup earlier. How I wish you would just do something to me instead, Thor thought to himself, this is humiliating.

The God of Mischief sat down on a stool and began to work with his tools. His hand movement was flexible, he dragged the brushes softly onto the canvas, creates lines and stroke. Loki wanted that to be perfect, chances like that would never come easily. So he put all his mind, heart and soul into every inch of the drawing. It would be the best of his until then.

Thor took his time lying on the bed, alluringly, just as how Loki asked him to. This was a bit embarrassing, but he had an opportunity to enjoy his brother profile and learn it carefully while he was doing his job. The man looked most attractive when he was concentrating on something, Thor would have to admit that at the moment. Every action of Loki's seemed to turn more seductive than ever. When he bit, or licked his lips, when his hand moved from side to side on the paper, when he gazed at what he had on it, he just looked so pretty.

And when he devoured Thor with his eyes, that was extremely arousing. Thor manhood had been exposed to the air since the beginning, so when it became harder for Loki was staring at him, he knew damn well that his brother realised it. Loki lifted an eyebrow in interest, and got back to his masterpiece.

Once it was done, Loki gestured Thor to come over and take a look. "This one is, by far, the best one I have of yours." He smirked happily, seemed to be very pleased with what he had just done. "It portraited you perfectly, without all the cover-ups. This is you, plain pure." He nodded to himself, those emerald eyes of his sparkled with satisfaction.

"So, should I have some sort of gratification for this?" Thor hugged Loki from the back, softly kissed on the back of his neck. Loki felt shivers run down his spine, this feeling, he had never sensed it before. "You are one thing that I would love to have for myself after this." Thor slyly embraced Loki's slender body into his muscular arms. "Of course, naked is better."

To be honest, even though Loki wasn't the strong type, he could easily escape Thor's hug by his magic if he wanted to. But that was the point, he didn't want to. Well, not completely, some parts of him still screamed at him to get away, but some loved the feeling. He struggled in his mind for a while, didn't even realise Thor's hands were fondling on his skin, slowly went under his clothing.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing?" Loki grunted at Thor in disapproval. "Just taking my gratification." Thor answer with an extremely fake innocent tone. Loki rolled his eyes, finally came up with his decision to push his brother away. "Not today, I still have to finish this painting."

Thor snorted annoyingly, he had his "thing" down there for a while and it was nothing like pleasant. "You made me like this, don't you think you have responsibility?" Thor grumbled, just to then figured out Loki had no longer paid attention to him.

"Another day, Thor." Loki finally broke the silence, he couldn't hold it seeing Thor kept going around in his room naked. "I promise your gratification another day, but not before I'm done with this magnificent thing."

Thor still remembered how proud and happy he was when he first knew about this drawing hobby of Loki's, but now he knew that he started to hate it a bit. "I don't see anything more that needs to be fixed?" He raised his voice, questioning Loki. Loki, once again, glanced back at where Thor was standing. He raised one eyebrow up in disinterested, he was not fond of having people telling him what to do, at all.

"Out, Thor. Or else, there would never be any gratification." He snapped at Thor, then turn back to his painting.

"I'm just asking." Thor murmur. "You are mad at me just because of a painting."

Loki had had enough, he death stared at Thor, and before he knew, he had found himself outside of Loki's room, completely had nothing to cover his body. "Brother, this is no fun." He yelled, but there was no response. He took the knob on the door and tried to push in, but the door was locked.

Thor, the Mighty God of Thunder, that day, had been found swinging the Mjolnir, flying around in the palace, naked.