Day 5: I Worship The Scars

Recently, Loki really loves to see Thor half naked. Not that he has never seen it, they share the same bathroom and most of the time they don't mind seeing each other having only a towel wraps around their waists. But then, since now Thor has to go on battles, his body starts to have a bunch of scars and that is exactly what interest Loki. Thor seems to appear more masculine with those marks spread all over his body. There is one thing Loki finds it lucky, none of those get their steps on Thor's face. It would be a pity if that beautiful face has scars on it.

"You keep looking at me with those weird eyes of yours for a while now." Thor glances over to Loki sitting near him, who seems to be lost in his thoughts. "What do you want?"

"Nothing." Loki sniffs. "Your body looks like it has been through a lot, ever since father let you go on wars."

"These? I think it's fair enough for a warrior has his own trademarks. That proves his power more than anything." Thor looks gratified. "You don't like it?"

"Why would I like, or don't like anything?" Loki damns himself for looking so distracted. Maybe after this, he will have a second thought about taking showers with his brother. "It embraces your body so I think you are fine with them."

"Oh, is it?" Thor grins. "When did we start to talk about my body?"

Shit, Loki, what is wrong with you? Loki can be certain that his face is now turning red. You are supposed to turn blue! He blames the steam in the bathroom for it. "I say what I know is true, nothing personal." He clears his throat.

"You can take a closer look if you like it." The words just come out of Thor's mouth for no apparent reason. Somewhere inside his body, there is always a strange feeling whenever he sees Loki looking at him like that, admiring his body with those sparkly green eyes.

Loki is taken aback, that would not be something brothers normally say to each other. He hesitates for a split second, but curiosity and a weird shiver going down his spine defeat him, he leans forward a little bit, just enough so that he can reach his fingers out and touch the scars. He knows that is not necessary, and not even what he should do, but he just can't help it. There is something about the scars that irresistible.

The trembling movement of Loki's fingers sliding across his scars makes Thor feels odd. His brother's fingers are cold, sending a quivering sensation all over his body. It isn't too long before Thor let a groan out of his throat, Loki is teasing him, moving his fingertips repeatedly around the scars.

"I am very certain that these can be treated." Finally, Loki pulls back his fingers.

"Maybe one day I might need your help for that." Thor suddenly feels like something's missing. He never thinks that he will enjoy it, but it just too good. "Except this one though, I never want it to disappear." He points at one scar on his chest. It shows that this place on Thor's body used to have an injury, a fatal one. The scar is something that you will see on a person that was stabbed almost all the way to the heart.

Out of the blue, Loki bends over and kiss on that scar. "I remember this one, I always am." He whispers under his breath. "You had this for saving my life."

Thor is shocked, not because of Loki remembering it, but because of his action. He stares at his brother, wordless, until the dark hair god looks up and locks eyes with him. It normally would be awkward being in this situation, but the problem is, it isn't. Thor can now feel nothing except a desire telling him to put his lips on those lips that have just touched his chest. And as usual, he follows it. Thor opinion is, when your body tells you to do something, it can possibly be the best thing happens at that moment.

Loki slowly melts. He doesn't know kissing can bring such wonderful feelings. His mind goes blank and he has to lean on Thor so that he won't collapse on the ground. Thor wraps his arms around Loki's body and pulls him closer. The towels they use have already fallen down, their privates expose in front of the other's eyes. Their lips press against each other.

After a while, Thor seems to be bored of just doing this, he starts to brush his tongue slightly on Loki's lips, which causes both their minds to explode. Loki opens his mouth to let out a moan and Thor just wait for that, he attacks Loki with the most sensual kiss ever, a French kiss. Loki doesn't know what to do, he never kisses anyone like this, so he decides to just go with the flow. How can Thor be this good at kissing? He spares a moment to ask himself that, before lust takes him to a stage that he doesn't know anything anymore.

"You like it?" Thor asks while sliding his hand down Loki's back. This body is so mesmerising, he could do everything to keep it beside him forever.

"It doesn't feel bad." Loki mutter. "I didn't know you know how it works."

"Befriend with some Midgardian has to help me with something." Thor chuckles. "And if you want to do the exact same thing as I do, I suggest we go back to our room now."

Loki doesn't even have to answer, Thor just simply pull him and carries him in his strong arms. "I didn't say I agreed?" Loki questions Thor.

"I can see that by myself." Thor smirks. "And you were too slow."

Loki blushes hard, he understands what Thor means. He looks down to see both Thor's and his manhood standing up straight, telling precisely what is in their minds.

Thor tugs Loki on the bed, causing an unpleasant groan of his. There isn't anything to pull off of them, so the next thing, Thor uses his naked body to trap his brother beneath it. Their manhoods slightly rub against one another. "Do you want to go on top?" Thor gently asks.

Loki feels like he has blushed more times than most of his life combined. He nods, and Thor flips them over so that Loki can sit on his stomach. Loki is engrossed, he slowly lies down on his brother's body, carefully using his lips to trace the scars. Seems like that is not enough arousing, he begins to use his tongue, too. "You must have been through terrible things like that time." He softly says. He doesn't want to admit that those scars look severe, but they do.

Thor looks down to see his little brother looking at him, his face filled with love and lust. "So please me, brother." Thor's voice turns raspy.

Loki struggles, he doesn't know more than just follows his natural instinct and give them kisses. Thor is about to explode, one can never have enough patience to wait that long to make love. Finally, he pushes Loki off of him to the side of the bed and then tops him again. "You have many more to do than just my scars, brother." Thor leers. "Or if you only want to do them."

"I worship them, Thor." Loki brushes his fingertips on the scar on Thor's chest. "But it would be my pleasure to know more, if you pleased to teach me, brother."

Thor grunts. "You really know how to seduce." He sucks on Loki's skin, leaving behind hickeys and a ravishing expression on Loki's face. "No one will believe you are still a virgin."

"I believe I am not anymore after today." Loki pants out a few words.