Day 7: Mother Would Be Proud

It's been a year since Asgard lost its queen, and Thor lost his mother. Not only that, but Thor also lost the brother that was always with him as long as he could remember. Thor went to visit Frigga's vault, where Thor had secretly built a grave for Loki next to it. His brother had passed away like a hero, but no one knew. Nevertheless, Thor thought Loki deserved his own resting place.

"Mother, brother. I miss you guys so much." He put the food he had brought with him down. "Remember when we were together enjoying dinner?"

"Well, the grave of Loki. I'm surprised that someone did this for him." Suddenly someone said from behind Thor.

"Who are you?"

"A friend. You can call me Tokk." Tokk sit down next to Thor. "May I?"

"Be my guest." Thor offered some of his wine. "I never thought Loki has a friend."

"Maybe." Tokk took a sip. "Good wine. So tell me, who did this for him?"

"I did. He deserved better than this but it's the best I could do for him." Thor smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile.

"Do you think he knows?" Tokk stretched out his leg, leaned his body backward and used his hand to support the weight. "I mean I never heard him mention about being loved by his brother."

"Doesn't matter anymore." Thor sighed. "I wish for him to be happy. It was a pity that I couldn't give him bliss, but I really love him."

Silence quickly covered them. It seemed like none of them knew what to say. They kept drinking and watching the sky. It was beautiful, there were no clouds, the moon and stars shone brightly every inch on the sky. "You know, my mother and Loki both loved the same thing, and they loved watching stars." Thor decided to break the silence.

"Why telling me that all of a sudden?" Tokk asked in doubt.

Thor turned aside to look at his face. "Stop playing fool, I know who you are." He made a dramatic stop. "Brother."

Tokk kept on being quiet for a few seconds, then he giggled and lights started to cover his whole body. After everything vanished, in front of Thor was his dear brother, Loki. "How did you know?"

"I didn't. It's just this weird feeling I have whenever you're around. Not even your illusion can change it."

"Tell me everything happened when I wasn't around. Did you do things well?"

"Not as bad as how I thought it would be." Thor chuckled. "Father gave me all authority over Asgard. Of course, I made mistakes, but I know I wouldn't if you were around to stop me."

Loki glanced over. As if you would listen to me, he thought to himself. "That's a relief, I was dead."

Thor softly punched on Loki's arm. He had missed this feeling, being mock by his brother. He had a feeling that tears had already filled his eyes, but he would never let them fall out. The touching sensation on his fist was so real that he was afraid to believe it, that his brother was perfectly fine and was sitting next to him. He was afraid that it was all a dream and when he woke up, he had to face a reality with no Loki, again.

"I'm here." Loki, for the first time in a long while, softly tell Thor that. "I'm actually here."

"Oh..." The surprising expression on Thor's face looked so fake, it made Loki laughed. "I never knew that you are capable of showing that much sincerity."

"Possibly not. But I can definitely read you." Loki saw the look of disbelief on Thor. "Have you never thought about how I could almost certain about everything you do?"

Thor kept staring at the God of Mischief until he felt uncomfortable and turned away, making another sip out of the wine cup to somehow cover up his shyness. Then, Thor continued to talk about many that occurred in his life ever since Loki was "dead". It has its glory, pain, triumph, failure. None was simple for him to achieve, yet he had no right to complain about it. Loki might have shown up just at the right time to help his brother out of being depressed. Thor needed someone.

Loki actually felt bad for Thor, and it surprised him. How long was it since the last time he actually empathised with Thor? He couldn't remember it, and he bet Thor couldn't too. For too long, they were busy fighting, distrusting each other and the hatred for one another just kept finding its way into their mind. They disliked each other without realising their adoration toward the closest person to them.

"Well, I should go back." Thor stretched. "It was nice to have you around, brother. Perhaps you want to follow me?"

"No, Thor. I don't belong there, not Asgard. You should have known it..." Loki almost looked painful saying those lines. He took a deep breath, trying to bury his feelings all the way down to the bottom of his heart.

The air was cold, the wind kept blowing onto their faces and tugging their hair back their neck. At that very moment, everything seemed to attain its own stage of equilibrium. Nothing appeared to be veritable except quietness. They both wandered in their own thought, trying to figure out what to say.

"How about a hug before I go?" As usual, Thor was the one to speak up first. "We didn't do hugs since forever."

Loki, with a little bit of loss and disappointment in his eyes, keeping himself still in hesitation but eventually nodded his head. He wouldn't lie, he missed the feeling too. When they were little and happy.

Thor arms wrapped around Loki so tightly, he could barely breathe. It was such a warm, loving hug that it melted Loki's heart and body. He returned the hug to Thor, with the same desire and strength. It felt nice, it was beyond a moderate hug, their body conflated into one. Loki slightly looked up, careful not to break the hug. He saw that Thor was also looking at him. Not one word was spoken. A moment felt like ages, but they both know the exact thing that should be done.

Thor slightly laid Loki down on the ground. It was cold, but their bodies weren't. There were so many thoughts in Loki's head at the moment. Why doesn't Thor ask me anything? Does he want to know? What about everything he told "Tokk"? Why am I doing this? And Thor, he was pretty much as curious as Loki is. Yet, none wanted to destroy such a wonderful moment. Both inquired answers for things they didn't ask, but for then, it wasn't necessary to know.

Slowly but steadily, Thor lowered his head and let his lips softly lay on Loki's. He was indecisive but seeing Loki closed his eyes and enjoyed it, he knew he did the right thing. The kiss became more passionate, Thor bit on Loki's lips, causing him to let out a groan. Their fingers linked together, Thor kept his brother's arms above his head. They craved for more, as if it was never enough for them to be like this. The emotions were unleavened, they were just the most basic, primitive things. Maybe, it was the wine, or the kiss, they didn't know, but it made them feel tipsy, and they enjoyed it.

They broke the kiss after sensing a cold breeze blew over there place, created a shiver down their spines.

"Brother?"

"Hmm...?"

"You only said... a hug." Loki's eyes were glistening and sparkling with love.
"I never said it was just a hug." Thor looked at his brother with his sombrous, lust-filled eyes.

Out of nowhere, Loki started to giggle. "Mother would be so proud, brother."

"For having a wonderful, handsome and talented son like me?" Thor chuckled, even though he didn't understand a thing.

"For seeing her son making out in front of her vault." Loki tried not to laugh. His face turned bright red and water started to get out of his eyes. Poor Loki, it must have been hard for him.

"So let bring this home, brother." Thor pulled Loki into another hug. "Go home. I missed you."

Loki grins, how many times had he felt happy since he came back alive? Once, and he had made his decision not to let it run away again.

"Let's go home, brother."