2. he is my Jaan... I cannot bear to see him sad...

hey sweeties...

how are you guys... yup I am fine... ( even though you didn't ask)

how was your day... mine went great... I am soo happy that finally, my exams are over...

target 70+ votes... 10+ comments... please complete this for the next chapter...

so ok fine... enough of my bak bak... so without any further ado...

please do vote, comment, and follow...

have fun reading............................

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

The next day morning, In paradise mansion. Nandini's room.

Both mother and son were sleeping hugging each other tightly

Both mother and son were sleeping hugging each other tightly. Nandini was the first one to wake up. She looked down to see her son sleeping with his mouth open and hugging her tightly. She smiled lightly as she brushed his hair aside gently with her fingers.

She then looked at the time to see it was 7:45.

*Oh no school. Jaan ko late ho jayega.*

She thought and shook him gently. He just whispered a hmmm and hugged her even more.

"Jaan... wake up or you will be late to school. Baby common." She said shaking him a little.

"Mumma 5 minutes... please." He said while he left her and hugged his pillow. Nandini sighed looking at this.

*It was always so hard to wake him up... I wonder whose genes did he get.*

She thought as she smiled seeing her baby sleeping peacefully. She went and got freshened up first and came out to see Ayaan sitting up grumpy with a pillow in his lap. He raised his hands in a gesture to lift him. (nandu's attire guys...)

*Aweee

*Aweee... My baby...*

She thought as she lifted him and kissed his cheeks to which he pouted and kissed her cheeks also. Nandini then walked towards the bathroom. She put him on the slab and gave him his brush. After some small water play aka bath, nandini gave Ayaan his school dress which he put on silently.