3. Dada......... Is that you?

Hey sweeties...

Sorry guys... my schedule was a mess this time... i had college and was stressed a little...

Not proof read... please do ignore the mistakes...

Thanks for waiting though... ok lets get back to the chappy...

Have fun reading.......................

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Recap to make it more exciting...

person: the same strawberry scent... he thought but then he too shrugged and went away...

....

Ayaan: dada... loves... ayuuu... he cried as he spoke not believing them... meanwhile seeing a small kid here a person approached Ayaan...

person: hey... what happened kid.... he asked as he kneeled down near him...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Ayaan looked at the person with his blurred eyes... he blinked a few times to see clearly...

Ayaan: Dada... is that you... he asked in a daze with his eyes twinkling while the man gave him a confused gaze not understanding...

Man: huh... what... he muttered while ayaan came out of his daze... he rubbed his eyes and lowered his lashes...

Ayaan: sorry... i go-t the wrong per-son... he said politely... this was something he learned from nandu...

she was always polite with people around her... he always wanted to be like her... she was everything to him... the first thing he ever knew was her...

maybe you would think its because of the lack of his dada... he didnt knew his dada but he knew his mumma very well... but this reason didnt effect him... he knew his mom would always be the one to love him the most...

But still... no matter what he at least wanted to meet his dad once... and ask him why he left them... or did he really leave them or not... he also wanted to ask whether his dad loved mom or not...

Thinking about his dad bought tears in his eyes again... the man in front of his flustered not knowing what to do...

He awkwardly hugged the little boy infront of him... the boy clenched the man's shirt tightly as he cried...

Man: dont cry... can you tell me what happened... he asked patting the boys back lightly... it was almost as if he did it many times but only the man knew it was his first time... ayaan felt warm... he didnt know why but he actually started telling the man about what happened with him...

Ayaan: do you thi--nk my da-da left ---us... he asked chocking a little... the man rubbed ayaans back a little before holding his hands and making him look at him...

Man: you know what... i dont know much about the relation between a father and son... he said pausing as he saw the boy lowering his lashes... the man suddenly thought maybe he lowers his eyelashes when he is sad... a small genuine smile craved its way on his face which the person himself didnt know he had one... he ruffled the boys hair a little...

Man: but as long as you keep hoping... maybe one day you will meet him... he said and smiled as he saw the eyes of the boy brightening and a small smile on his face... though he knew this could be a false hope but seeing his happy face made the guilt go away...

And To ayaan these words were like a ray of hope... as when ever he asked this question people tend to avoid it... when he asked his mom she just smiled but her smile made him understand that his mom was sad... he didnt want to make her sad so he stopped asking... nandu knew this but she still couldnt bring herself to talk to her son regarding his father...