15. Problems.

Hello, sweeties!

How are you guys? I hope you all are well.

Without a further ado, lemme give your chapter.

Hope you like it.

Have fun reading.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Naaya Entertainment, Top floor.

Tension filled in the room as Ishika glanced at Nandini who looked exactly like Lord Yama.

"Na- nandu." She stuttered while Nandini tilted her head but didn't move her gaze from the phone.

"Send him away. Tell him I am not here." She spoke, her voice sounded as if she didn't care and stood up then went towards the floor length window.

"Y-yes, I will do that." Ishika said and immediately left the room because she knew Nandini would like to be alone.

Nandini looked at Ishika who was rushing out with no expression.

She heard the door close with a click.

Her head pained as if someone was hitting her with a hammer.

She didn't want to deal with him nor did she want to meet them again.

She looked down to see the guards pushing him out while he was resisting a little. All of a sudden he looked up.

Nandini felt her heart tighten up. She unconsciously took a step back before realising the window was one way.

He couldn't see her.

She felt so angry at herself for being such a coward.

No! She wasn't a coward. She was not the one who ran away from the problems. She faced them head on.

She should be proud to be the mother of Ayaan. It was them.

They should be the one to hide in shame.

Her boy was the sweetest in the whole world.

They should be. Yes, they should be.

She thought to herself as she held her hand tightly leaving deep red marks on them as her gaze moved along with that person who entered his car and left.

Nandini took a deep breathe to calm her head but the pain didn't leave.

She raised her hand to see the red hand imprint and winced. She immediately went to the spare room and searched for a coat with long sleeves.

She can absolutely not get caught by Ayaan or he will cry and she can't bear it.

Ishika who entered Nandini's cabin again found her missing.

She looked around worriedly and checked whether the Windows were open or not.

Nandini came into her cabin, she chuckled seeing ishika like that.

"I won't die Ishi." She spoke startling Ishika who looked at her in relief.

She ran and hugged her tightly.

"Common, don't be such a cry baby." Nandini spoke while Ishika hit her shoulder.

"Ah! Why do you beat me." She winced while Ishika smiled brightly.

"Just shut up then I won't." Ishika spoke while Nandini rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, we need to prepare for Ayaan's feast." Nandini spoke while Ishika nodded her head with a slight smile.