9. Hello Mr. Cabir Dhawan!

Hey sweeties...

Thank you soo much for all the comments...

Hope you like it...

Have fun reading.......

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Recap...

Nandini's eyes dimmed...

Nandini: since they were the ones to start this... shouldn't we at least give them a final blow... she spoke with a small smirk...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Naaya entertainments...

Nandini: Ishika I want you to call Zeno for me...

She spoke playing with the paper weight...

Ishika: Yes, nandu... wait a minute, I will connect the call to you... she spoke calmly as she dialed the number...

Phone conversation...

Voice: F*** my life!

Ishika: Zeno, Nandini wants to talk with you... she said calmly even after hearing her curse as if it was normal...

Zeno: tell her I am busy eating... I just got my break from the damn punk... I cant believe the commissioner actually put me to work under someone...

Ishika: Zeno... It's serious... someone is trying to break into nandu's past and-

Zeno: and she wants to punch back... isn't it... her eyes twinkled as she spoke these words...

Ishika: you know her...

Zeno: give the phone to her...

Meanwhile nandu was looking at her brand new chair with no emotion while remembering navya...

Nandu: Zen, I want you to hack his laptop and connect it to mine...

Zeno: uhmm... and... she spoke cracking her knuckles getting ready for some fun...

Nandu: nothing...

Zeno: What?! You mean that's all... you ain't gonna push him to his end... I mean if you want I can-

Nandu: Zen... let me handle this...

Zeno: Fine! But you owe me meals worth a month... she spoke grumbling...

Nandu: hmm... I will call you later... she spoke and cut the call... While Ishika looked at her in confusion...

Nandu's computer pinged and the screen turned black...

She moved forward and typed...

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Meanwhile cabir who was eating some crackers looked at his laptop which all of a sudden turned black...

Cabir: What the f***! He looked at the screen which was still black even after moving the mouse... he ran his fingers through his hair frustratingly...

Hello Mr. Cabir Dhawan... although we haven't met each other personally... you seem quite interested in me...

Cabir looked at the words with a slight frown on his expressionless face...

Who are you... he typed...

Oh seems like you haven't recognized me yet... does the name Nandini Murthy ring any bell...

Cabir looked at the screen calmly...

*as I thought, you aren't normal...*

Oh! Where was I? Yeah so you wanted to know about me... so much that you even hacked my accounts...