19. Boyfriend!?

Hello sweeties!

How are you guys?

Sorry for the late updates. I hope you like it.

Have fun reading.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Recap!

"What the fuck are you here for!" Nandini spoke coldly making Manik pause in his tracks.

He looked at the door to see a man around his height standing in front of Nandini with an ashamed look.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

"Get out." She spoke with a deadpan voice.

"Look Nandini, I just-"

"I don't know which part of 'Get out' do you not understand. The get or the out?" Nandini spoke rubbing her forehead while Manik pressed his lips into a tight-lipped smile to hide his chuckle.

"I just want to talk with you please." The man pleaded while Nandini showed no response.

"Nandini, please. Just listen to me this once, I promise I will go away from your life permanently." He spoke with a vulnerable voice.

Manik who couldn't control his curiosity went near Nandini tiptoed.

Nandini raised her brow at him while Manik smiled sheepishly.

The man frowned at Manik recognizing who he was.

"Why is Manik Malhotra here? What's happening?" He asked Nandini who frowned at the man.

"It's none of your business."

"Because I am her boyfriend." Both Nandini and Manik answered at a time.

Nandini was as flabbergasted as the man.

"What!?" The man spoke bringing Nandini to earth.

Nandini narrowed her eyes at Manik who averted his eyes. She elbowed his arm.

"That was the safest way to get rid of the situation otherwise wouldn't he think we are in another kind of relation," Manik whispered to her with justification in his voice.

"You acted in too many movies," Nandini whispered back rolling her eyes and hitting his arm with her elbow again while Manik pouted.

I will deal with Manik later. First, she needs to get rid of this guy.

She thought looking at the man.

"Who is he?" Manik asked in return.

"Manik, he is my ex-fiancee, Abhimanyu Singh." She introduced Abhimanyu to Manik who raised both his brows in shock and made an 'Oo' sound which made her chuckle.

"Manik take Ayaan and go upstairs." She ordered while Manik unwillingly moved towards the living room.

"I don't have much time so make it fast," Nandini spoke while Abhimanyu who finally received her attention nodded his head.

They entered the living room to see Ishika standing near the stairs gazing at Abhimanyu coldly.

Nandini assumed Manik took Ayaan up and sat on the sofa. Abhimanyu too awkwardly sat down.

"Spill."

"Look, Nandini I am really sorry." He started while Nandini showed her palm gesturing him to stop.

"I don't want to hear that shit. Tell me why are you here?"

"Nandini please let me confess." He pleaded while Nandini frowned.